Data Bridge Market Research in its report titled of Global VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market offers comprehensive insights and detailed research on this market. The report covers the key factors that are propelling the growth of the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) market, untapped lucrative opportunities for manufacturers, latest trends and latest developments that are shaping the growth of the market and other valuable insights across different market segments.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the global VHF data exchange system (VDES) market is expected to reach a value of USD 424,875.96 thousand by 2030, at a CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period. The global VHF data exchange system (VDES) market report also covers pricing analysis, patent analysis, and technological advancements in depth.
Get a Sample PDF of VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Research Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vhf-data-exchange-system-vdes-market
VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Analysis:
The technological advancement in satellite technology is providing fuel for the growth of the Global VHF data exchange system (VDES) market. The international maritime organisation (IMO) VHF data exchange system is considered a revolutionary element as it is capable of transforming and digitalizing the maritime industry. Even though the current Automatic Identification System (AIS) technology is still being upgraded, it has its limitations which maritime professionals have widely echoed. As a result, various space agencies have collaborated with each other, as well as private companies, to develop such satellites to leverage the VHF band for data exchange in the marine communications industry.
Top Leading Key Players of VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market:
- AAC Clyde Space
- Alen Space
- Cellnex Telecom, S.A.
- CML Microcircuits (a subsidiary of CML Microsystems plc.)
- Rapid Mobile (Pty) Ltd
- Spire Global
- The European Space Agency
- In November 2021, AAC Clyde received an order from U.S. Aegis Aerospace for a satellite mission carried out on behalf of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). This mission will host research and technology demonstration payloads for the DoD Space Test Program, which will operate in Low Earth Orbit (LEO). This order will help the company will increase its presence in this domain and widen its customer base, which in turn will generate higher revenues.
- In November 2017, CML Microcircuits announced the launch of their new VHF data exchange system (VDES) module. It uses a Software Defined Radio (SDR) solution and is integrated with cutting-edge technology that has digitized the whole maritime band between 156.025 – 162.025 MHz. This has helped the company to expand its marine communication product portfolio, which has earned higher revenues for them.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse Summary of the VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-vhf-data-exchange-system-vdes-market
Global VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Segmentations:
By Usage Type
- Vessel traffic service (VTS) communication
- Search & rescue (SAR) communication
- Maritime safety information (MSI)
- Ship reporting
- Route exchange
- Charts & publications
By end user
VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the global VHF data exchange system (VDES) market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, UAE., Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Rest of the Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America.
The country section of the report also provides individual market-impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points like downstream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter’s five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of domestic tariffs, and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global VHF Data Exchange System (VDES) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vhf-data-exchange-system-vdes-market
Browse More DBMR Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Identity Solutions Market Size Is to Hit USD 97.59 Bn with A Healthy Growing CAGR Of 16.98% Over 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023
- Intelligent Document Processing Market Is to Potentially Grow at A CAGR Of 30.12% Between 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023
- Connected Agriculture Market 2023 Global Future Scope, New Opportunities, and Technology Analysis Report | CAGR Growth of 18.96% Over 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023