Data Bridge Market Research has recently published a Report, titled, “Teleradiology Market” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape.
Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the Global teleradiology market is expected to reach the value of USD 5,910.05 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period. Services account for the largest type segment in the market due to increasing teleradiology services among the global population. This market report also covers pricing analysis, patent analysis, and technological advancements in depth.
Download The PDF Sample of the Tele-radiology Market (Including FULL TOC, Graphs, and Tables) of this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-teleradiology-market
Teleradiology is a branch of telemedicine in which telecommunication systems are used to transmit radiological images from one location to another. Rapid developments in digital image processing technologies ensure effective image distribution across the regional, local, and global levels. The emergence and acceptance of mobile technology (mHealth) to visualize and interpret images further fuels the growth of the teleradiology market in developed nations such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Australia, and Japan. Widespread use of smart connected devices and related solutions confirms the effective interpretation of the medical images, thereby reducing treatment time. Hence, advancements in digital technology will enhance remote patient monitoring methodologies and accessibility to radiologists’ interpretation and consultation.
Teleradiology is a medical method that captures visuals of the internal anatomy and function of the body that helps in the process of medical diagnosis or therapy. Interpreting all noninvasive imaging studies, such as digitized x-rays, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine studies, can be carried out in such a manner. It can capture medical images in one location and facilitate or transmit them over a range so that a radiologist can view and interpret them for diagnostic or consultative purposes. Teleradiology is extensively used in telemonitoring, teleconsultation, and telediagnosis, enabling radiologists to perform their daily work effectively.
Key Market Competitors Covered in the report
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Virtual Radiologic (vRAD)
- Siemens Healthcare
- StatRad LLC
- Global Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd
- 4ways Limited
- Sectra AB
- Everlight Radiology
- RamSoft, Inc
- CYBERNET SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- Argus Radiology
- Franklin & Seidelmann Inc
- General Electric Company
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd
View Detailed Tele-radiology Market Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-teleradiology-market
- Growing Number of Advanced Imaging Procedures
- Adoption of Artificial Intelligence in Teleradiology
- Lack of Access to High-Speed Internet in Rural Areas
- Increasing Awareness Among People
- High Chances of Misdiagnosis
- In April 2022, 4ways announced that it had been shortlisted at the 2022 Health Investor Awards. 4ways is in contention for the diagnostics provider of the year award. This acknowledgment celebrated the growth of 4ways’, strengthening its position as a key partner to the clients. 4ways has sustained improvement to its service offering through innovations in workflows and investments in new technologies. This has enabled 4ways to gain resilience as a platform for teleradiology and has provided operations security
Teleradiology Market Scope
The global teleradiology market is segmented into type, delivery mode, imaging technique, technology, procedure, application, site, age, mode of purchase, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of development and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- TELECOM & NETWORKING
By Delivery Mode
- WEB-BASED DELIVERY MODE
- CLOUD-BASED DELIVERY MODE
- ON-PREMISE DELIVERY MODE
By Imaging Technique
- SMALL MATRIX SIZE
- LARGE MATRIX SIZE
- ADVANCED GRAPHICS PROCESSING
- VOLUME RENDERING
- MULTIPLANAR RECONSTRUCTIONS
- IMAGE COMPRESSION
On the basis of procedure, the global teleradiology market is segmented into teleconsultation, telediagnosis, and telemonitoring.
- PELVIC AND ABDOMINAL
By Mode Of Purchase
- GROUP PURCHASE
- INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE
On the basis of mode of purchase, the global teleradiology market is segmented into group purchases and individual purchases.
By End Users
- AMBULATORY SURGICAL CENTERS
- PRIVATE PHYSICIAN OFFICES
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING CENTERS
A complete Tele-radiology Market Report is available (Including the full TOC, Tables and Figures, Graphs as well as Chart) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-teleradiology-market
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
Growing Number of Advanced Imaging Procedures Drive the Demand for Teleradiology Market – Press Release: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/press-release/global-teleradiology-market
North America Teleradiology Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-teleradiology-market
Europe Teleradiology Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-teleradiology-market
Middle East and Africa Teleradiology Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-teleradiology-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- Digital Identity Solutions Market Size Is to Hit USD 97.59 Bn with A Healthy Growing CAGR Of 16.98% Over 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023
- Intelligent Document Processing Market Is to Potentially Grow at A CAGR Of 30.12% Between 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023
- Connected Agriculture Market 2023 Global Future Scope, New Opportunities, and Technology Analysis Report | CAGR Growth of 18.96% Over 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023