The latest report published by IMARC Group, titled “Sleep Apnea Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global sleep apnea devices market size reached US$ 7.0 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.07% during 2022-2027.
Industry Overview and Application:
Sleep apnea is a chronic sleeping disorder wherein individuals experience interrupted abnormal breathing due to a lack of oxygen supply in the brain and other body parts. This ailment can be treated with the support of various therapeutic and diagnostic devices, such as positive airway pressure (PAP), chin straps, continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines, and oral and nasal equipment.
Sleep apnea devices aid in keeping the airway open while sleeping to enable the optimum supply of oxygen, improving sleep quality, maintaining heart health, and preventing a number of health issues, including snoring, strokes, and diabetes.
Note: We are in the process of updating our reports. If you want to receive the latest research data covering the time period from 2023 to 2028, along with industry trends, market size, and competitive analysis, click on the request sample report. The team would be able to deliver the latest version of the report in a quick turnaround time.
Request to get the sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sleep-apnea-devices-market/requestsample
Market Trends and Business SWOT:
- The growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) across the globe due to poor sleeping habits, high-stress levels, and obesity is primarily driving the sleep apnea devices market growth. In line with this, the increasing awareness about the detrimental health effects of undiagnosed sleep apnea is acting as another growth-inducing factor.|
- Moreover, the widespread adoption of telemedicine platforms, sleep ventilators, and artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled home sleep apnea tests (HSATs) and PAP devices to remotely monitor the disorder during the COVID-19 pandemic is supporting the market growth.
- Furthermore, the advent of mandibular advancement devices (MADs) as an alternative to CPAP, along with the uptake of cost-effective and portable non-invasive diagnostic devices for treatment purposes, are propelling the market growth. Besides this, favorable reimbursements and financial support by governments for sleep apnea devices and the provision of therapies for individuals with the disorder are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Sleep Apnea Devices Market 2022-2027 Competitive Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the global sleep apnea devices market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- BMC Medical Co.
- Braebon Medical Corporation
- Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
- CareFusion Corp.
- Curative Medical Inc.
- Devilbiss Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (OTCMKTS: FSPKF)
- GE Healthcare (NYSE: GE)
- Invacare (NYSE: IVC)
- Oventus Medical
- Panthera Dental
- ResMed (NYSE: RMD)
- Somnomed Ltd. (ASX: SOM)
- Vyaire Medical Inc.
- Whole You Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global sleep apnea devices market on the basis of product type, end-user and region.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Therapeutic Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Sleep Laboratories
- Homecare Settings
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore Full Report With TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=1863&flag=C
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Address: 134 N 4th St
Country: United States
- Powder Coatings Market 2023 Global Future Scope, New Opportunities, and Technology Analysis Report | CAGR Growth 4.2% Forecast by 2030 - March 31, 2023
- Consumer Foam Market 2023-2030 World Market Size is to Reach US$ 65.15 Bn by 2030| Know its Market Size, Share, Growth & In-Depth Market Dynamics - March 31, 2023
- Polyurethanes (PU) Market 2023 Global Size, Share, Growth & Trends Report | Global Market Size: US$ 90.34 Bn by 2030 - March 31, 2023