Global Health Tourism Market study by “Data Bridge Market Research” provides details about the market dynamics affecting the Health Tourism market, Market scope, Market segmentation and overlays shadow upon the leading market players highlighting the favourable competitive landscape and trends prevailing over the years. Health Tourism market analysis report is the high quality report having in-depth market research studies.
It presents a definite solution to obtain market insights with which clients can think about market place clearly and thereby take important decisions for growth of the business. All the data, facts, figures, and information is backed up by well renowned analysis tools which include SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. A number of steps are used while preparing this report by taking the inputs from a dedicated team of researchers, analysts and forecasters. Health Tourism Market risks and entry barriers make Health Tourism industry aware and help deciding further moves.
Download Exclusive Sample of Health Tourism Market Report in PDF Version @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-health-tourism-market
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the health tourism market which is USD 27.195 million in 2022, is expected to reach USD 410.61 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 40.4% during the forecast period 2023 to 2030. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Market Synopsis: –
Health tourism is a modified version of healthcare industry which mainly focusses towards the needs of patients travelling to international borders for complicated surgeries and medical treatments. Medical tourism is in demand among the global patients especially due to low cost medical treatments in the developing countries compared to developed countries is found to be very costly. Accessibility to low cost services and medical treatments from different tourism departments and local governments acts as a major factor for the growing global health tourism market.
Health tourism is generally referred as a travel procedure by medical patients to international borders for complicated surgeries and medical treatments as per the requirement and recommendation of doctors from the hospitals of patient’s home country. The treatments might include medical services such as orthopedic treatment, cancer treatment, cardiac surgery, cosmetic surgery, fertility and reproductive treatments, neurosurgery and different kinds of treatments. Medical tourism is an improvised version of healthcare systems which provides the patients with medical treatment and services of high quality.
Some of the major players operating in the Health Tourism market are
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., Fortis Healthcare, KPJ HEALTHCARE BERHAD, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation, Seoul National University Hospital, ADITYA BIRLA HEALTH SERVICES LTD., Samitivej PCL, BARBADOSIVF.COM, BB Healthcare Solutions, UZ LEUVEN, Berkalp Co-Limited, MEDIC ABROAD, AMERICAN MEDICAL CARE, MEDICINE PARK UNITED KINGDOM, Hospital Galenia, Centro Médico ABC, Medica Sur, AMTA Health, Allen Medical International and Med Tourism Co, LLC among others.
Access In-depth 350 Pages Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-health-tourism-market
Global Health Tourism Market Scope
The health tourism market is segmented on the basis of service, age group, type of treatment and service providers. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
Type of Treatment
- Cosmetic Treatment
- Dental Treatment
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Bariatric Treatment
- Fertility Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Ophthalmic Treatment
- Neurological Treatment
- Senior Citizens
The investment made in the study would provide you access to information such as:
- Health Tourism Market [Global – Broken-down into regions]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country wise Market Size Split [of important countries with major market share]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales by leading players
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Market Size)
- Market Size by application/industry verticals
- Market Projections/Forecast
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Health Tourism market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Health Tourism market.
Table of Contents: Health Tourism Market
2 Market Segmentation
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight
5 Market Overview
6 Health Tourism Market, by Product Type
7 Health Tourism Market, by Modality
8 Health Tourism Market, by Type
9 Health Tourism Market, by Mode
10 Health Tourism Market, by End User
12 Health Tourism Market, by Geography
12 Health Tourism Market, Company Landscape
13 Swot Analysis
14 Company Profiles
For More Insights Grab TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-health-tourism-market
- In 2019, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. announced that it had won the Times Health Icons Awards 2019 in five categories. This award has assisted the company in increasing the value of its brand in the market and attracting new customers, resulting in business expansion to various cities and countries.
- In 2021, UZ LEUVEN opened a COVID testing centre in various locations, primarily for travellers. This has assisted the company in reaching out to new customers and expand its business, particularly during the Ontario Hockey League, organised by the GP association Khobra.
Browse Related Reports:
Europe Health Tourism Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-health-tourism-market
Asia-Pacific Health Tourism Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-health-tourism-market
Middle East and Africa Health Tourism Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-health-tourism-market
North America Health Tourism Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-health-tourism-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- Digital Identity Solutions Market Size Is to Hit USD 97.59 Bn with A Healthy Growing CAGR Of 16.98% Over 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023
- Intelligent Document Processing Market Is to Potentially Grow at A CAGR Of 30.12% Between 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023
- Connected Agriculture Market 2023 Global Future Scope, New Opportunities, and Technology Analysis Report | CAGR Growth of 18.96% Over 2023-2030 - August 9, 2023