Food safety and quality are major concerns for food manufacturing and the retail and hospitality industry. Food quality and hygiene have an impact on productivity. In recent years both intentional and unintentional adulteration has become high-tech and testing laboratories can help to detect these adulterants. The most important function of the food safety testing laboratories is to test foods for adulterants, pathogens, pesticide residues, chemical contaminants such as heavy metals, microbial contaminants, non-permitted additives, colors, among others and antibiotics in food. Without food testing, food producers and manufacturers cannot ensure that pesticides, antibiotics, heavy metals and naturally occurring toxins, among others. Thus, it is important to ensure food safety.
The demand for food testing is increasing, for which manufacturers are now more focused and they are involved in the new product launch, promotion, awards, certification and event participation in the market. These decisions are ultimately enhancing the growth of the market.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the global food safety testing market is expected to reach a value of USD 50,442.35 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. The global food safety testing market report also covers all the parameters that affect the market covered in this research study have been accounted for, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research and analysed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data.
Get more information on this report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-food-safety-testing-market
Food Safety Testing Market Statistics
- Global food safety testing market value was USD 50,442.35 million in 2021 and expected to grow at CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2030
- Europe food safety testing market revenue over 35% market share in 2021
- Asia-Pacific food safety testing market growth will register substantial CAGR from 2022 to 2030
- Among food type, meat, poultry, and seafood gathered approximately 30% of the shares in 2021
- Based on contaminant, pathogen occupied over 44% of the total market share
- Rising usage of preservatives in beverage is a global food safety testing market trend fueling the industry demand
Food Safety Testing Market Growth Factors
- Growth in the prevalence of food borne disease
- Rising usage of preservatives in beverage
- Increasing consumption of meat products
Food testing is the scientific analysis of food and food contents. It is done to provide information about the various characteristics of food, including its structure, composition and physicochemical properties. Food safety testing includes various tests performed for other reasons, such as testing the product’s quality and quality control. Food product testing can be done using several highly advanced methods for providing accurate information about the nutritional value and safety of the food. The most common methods of food product testing are analytical chemistry testing, sensory testing, microbiology testing and nutrition analysis. Food product testing determines nutrient content using laboratory, turnkey, nutrition analysis, software and online nutrition analysis. Lab analysis is the most preferred method.
Food testing and analysis are essential to food safety to ensure food is safe to consume. This includes nourishing the network of food testing laboratories, assuring the quality of food testing, investing in human resources and carrying out surveillance activities and educating consumers.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Food Safety Testing Market Players
The food safety testing market is highly consolidated, with many manufacturers. Key market players’ company profiles include major business strategies, company overviews, and revenues. ALS Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bureau Veritas S.A., DTS Food Laboratories, EMSL Analytical Inc., Eurofins Scientific, Idexx Laboratories Inc., Intertek Group PLC, Neogen Corporation, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., and SGS AG are the market’s major players.
Fundamental Aim of Food Safety Testing Market Report
In the Food Safety Testing Industry, every company has goals, but this report focus in on the most important ones, allowing you to gain insight into the competition, the future of the market, potential new products, and other useful information that can boost your sales significantly.
- Factors influencing the Food Safety Testing Market Size and growth rate.
- Major alterations to the Food Safety Testing Market in the near future.
- Notable Market rivals around the world.
- The Food Safety Testing Market’s Future Scope and Product Outlook
- Future-promising emerging markets.
- The Market Presents Difficult Challenges and Threats.
- Sales data and profiles of the world’s leading Food Safety Testing manufacturers
The Latest TOC of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Key Market Segments Covered in Food Safety Testing Industry Research
By Testing Type
- Test Kits
By Type of Tests
- Food Safety Testing
- Food Authenticity Testing
- Food Shelf Life Testing
- In-house/Internal Lab
- Outsourcing Facility
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseed & Pulses
Questions Answered By This Report
- What was the market size of Food Safety Testing Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of Food Safety Testing Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the major players in Global Food Safety Testing Market?
- Which region held the largest share in Food Safety Testing Market in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of Food Safety Testing Market?
- Who is the largest end user Food Safety Testing Market?
- What will be the Food Safety Testing Market value in 2030?
Have a Look at Top Trending DBMR’s Reports:
Europe Food Safety Testing Market, By Testing Type (System, Test Kits and Consumables), Type of Tests (Food Safety Testing, Food Authenticity Testing and Food Shelf Life Testing), Site (In-house/Internal Lab and Outsourcing Facility), Application (Food, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Nuts and Beverages) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
North America Food Safety Testing Market, By Testing Type (System, Test Kits, Consumables, and Others), Type of Tests (Food Safety Testing, By Testing Type (System, Test Kits and Consumables), Type of Tests (Food Safety Testing, Food Authenticity Testing and Food Shelf Life Testing), Site (In-house/Internal Lab and Outsourcing Facility), Application (Food, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Nuts and Beverages) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Asia-Pacific Food Safety Testing Market, By Testing Type (System, Test Kits and Consumables), Type of Tests (Food Safety Testing, Food Authenticity Testing and Food Shelf Life Testing), Site (In-house/Internal Lab and Outsourcing Facility), Application (Food, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Nuts and Beverages) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Canada Food Safety Testing Market, By Testing Type (Allergen Testing, Pathogens Testing, GMO Testing, Mycotoxins Testing, Nutritional Labelling, Heavy Metals Testing, Pesticides Testing, Organic Contaminants Testing, Others), Technology (Culture Media, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Immunoassay, Chromatography, Biochip/Biosensor, Microarrays, Flow Cytometry, Others), Food Categories (Meat & Meat Products, Egg & Poultry Products, Fish and Seafood, Bakery Products, Cereals, Grains & Pulses, Tea & Coffee, Herbs & Spices, Beverages, Fruits & Vegetables, Milk & Dairy Products, Honey, Nuts and Dried Fruits, Convenience Foods, Baby Food, Tobacco, Others)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Middle East and Africa Food Safety Testing Market, By Testing Type (System, Test Kits and Consumables), Type of Tests (Food Safety Testing, Food Authenticity Testing and Food Shelf Life Testing), Site (In-house/Internal Lab and Outsourcing Facility), Application (Food, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Nuts and Beverages) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries includes
We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Vitamins Market Size is Estimated to Reach Over USD 12.28 bn By 2030 - March 21, 2023
- The Cancer Diagnostics Market Size was valued at US$ 193.31 Bn in 2022 and is estimated to reach over US$ 334.64 Bn by 2030 - March 21, 2023
- The Patient Engagement Solutions Market Size is projected to reach US$ 69.25 billion and is growing at a CAGR of 17.2 % by 2030 - March 21, 2023