The additive manufacturing market is concerned with the design, production and distribution of yarn, cloth, clothing and garments. The raw material may be metal, plastics, alloys and ceramic. The additive manufacturing industries contribute significantly to the national economy of many countries. Growing demand for lightweight components from the automotive and aerospace categories and advancement in 3D metal printing technologies has highly increased the demand in the global additive manufacturing market.
The global additive manufacturing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, products approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue-impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The global additive manufacturing market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 20.9% in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 and is expected to reach USD 91,853.88 million by 2030. The major factor driving the growth of the additive manufacturing market is the increasing demand for lightweight components from the automotive and aerospace industries.
Grab Sample PDF of Additive Manufacturing Market Research @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
Additive manufacturing (AM) is different from the subtractive method of production, which envisages grinding out unnecessary material from a block of material. The use of additive manufacturing in industrial applications usually refers to 3D printing. Additive manufacturing involves a layer-by-layer addition of material to form an object while referring to a three-dimensional file with the help of a 3D printer and 3D printer software. A suitable additive manufacturing technology is selected from the available set of technologies depending upon the application.
Some of the major players operating in the Additive Manufacturing Market are:
- ANSYS Inc
- Höganäs AB
- ARBURG GmbH + Co KG
- Renishaw plc
- YAMAZAKI MAZAK CORPORATION
- Titomic Limited
- SLM Solutions
- Proto Labs
- ENVISIONTEC US LLC
- Ultimaker BV
- American Additive Manufacturing LLC
- Optomec, Inc
- 3D system Inc
- ExOne (A Subsidiary of Desktop Metal, Inc.)
- In February, SLM Solutions launched the SLM.Quality. It is a quality assurance software solution that enables customers to perform build job evaluations and process qualifications and part certifications more efficiently. Whether it’s for single part or series production, the SLM. Quality solutions can support industrial customers during the qualification process, improving the traceability and documentation of key process data. This development will help the company to attract more customers.
- In February, SLM Solutions and Assembrix jointly announced the successful integration of the Assembrix VMS software with SLM Solutions machines across the globe. This new partnership will meet the growing demand by OEMs for secure distributed additive manufacturing and enable the creation of a reliable, international additive manufacturing ecosystem.
Access Full PDF Research Report with all Graphs and Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-additive-manufacturing-market
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-additive-manufacturing-market
Global Additive Manufacturing Market Scope
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Fused disposition modelling (FDM)
- Laser sintering (LS)
- Binder Jetting printing
- Polyjet printing
- Electron Beam melting (EBM)
- Laminated object manufacturing (LOM)
- Consumer Goods
Additive Manufacturing Market Country Level Analysis
The countries in the global additive manufacturing market are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Russia, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia & New Zealand, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Israel and Rest of the Middle East and Africa.
North America dominates the global additive manufacturing market. The U.S. dominates in the North American region due to advanced development in technologies. Regional markets like the European market also have a prominent share in the global additive manufacturing market, followed by Asia pacific, Middle East and Africa and lowest market of South America.
Table of Content: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Market Overview
- Global Additive Manufacturing Market , By Type
- Global Additive Manufacturing Market , By Technology
- Global Additive Manufacturing Market , By Application
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
To Check the Complete Table Of contents, click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
Browse Related Reports:
Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market, By Technology (Stereolithography, Deposition Modeling, Electron Beam Melting, Laser Sintering, Jetting Technology, Laminated Object Manufacturing and Others), Application (Medical Implants, Prosthetics, Wearable Devices, Tissue Engineering and Others), Material (Metals and Alloys, Polymers, Biological Cells and Others), and Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of the Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-healthcare-additive-manufacturing-market
Global Hybrid Additive Manufacturing Market, By Product (Non-Metal Forming, Biomaterial Forming, Metal Forming), Material (Titanium, Aluminium, Steel, Nickel), Application (Repair, Production, Prototype), Vertical (Heavy Industry, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Energy, Electronics) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-hybrid-additive-manufacturing-market
Europe Additive Manufacturing Market, By Material Type (Metal, Plastic, Alloys, and Ceramics), Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Disposition Modelling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Binder Jetting Printing, Polyjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), and Others), Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Defence, Architecture, and Others) Market Trends and Forecast to 2030. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-additive-manufacturing-market
Asia-Pacific Additive Manufacturing Market, By Material Type (Metal, Plastic, Alloys, and Ceramics), Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Disposition Modelling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Binder Jetting Printing, Polyjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), and Others), Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Defence, Architecture, and Others) Market Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Middle East and Africa Additive Manufacturing Market, By Material Type (Metal, Plastic, Alloys, and Ceramics), Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Disposition Modelling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Binder Jetting Printing, Polyjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), and Others), Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Defence, Architecture, and Others), Market Trends and forecast to 2030.
North America Additive Manufacturing Market, By Material Type (Metal, Plastic, Alloys, and Ceramics), Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fused Disposition Modelling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Binder Jetting Printing, Polyjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM), and Others), Application (Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Defence, Architecture, and Others) Market Trends and Forecast to 2030.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Vitamins Market Size is Estimated to Reach Over USD 12.28 bn By 2030 - March 21, 2023
- The Cancer Diagnostics Market Size was valued at US$ 193.31 Bn in 2022 and is estimated to reach over US$ 334.64 Bn by 2030 - March 21, 2023
- The Patient Engagement Solutions Market Size is projected to reach US$ 69.25 billion and is growing at a CAGR of 17.2 % by 2030 - March 21, 2023