The growing trend to create an in-house distributing facility in the retail sector for optimizing order fulfillment operations is encouraging organizations to tilt towards automation. Warehouse robots are manufactured to streamline the material handling including assembling, dissembling, storage, sorting, trans-shipment, packaging, and labeling processes as per the findings of a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. According to this market research report, the global warehouse robotics market size was valued at $2.79 billion as of 2018. Following the trends, the opportunities in the market are evaluated to grow at a healthy CAGR of 10.46% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Warehouse Robotics Market: By Robot Type (Fixed, Mobile); By System Type (Knapp Open Shuttle, Locus Robotics System, Fetch Robotics Freight, Scallog System, Swisslog CarryPick ); By Function (Goods Consolidation & Distribution, Order Fulfilment); By Components (PLC, Micro-controller, Actuators, Others); By End User (Manufacturing, Retail Distribution. Others) & By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).”The report contains comprehensive insights related to trends, outlook, demands, forecast, and geographical distribution in the market.
View Full Table of Contents of Warehouse Robotics Market:
Global Warehouse Robotics Market: Leading Segments
According to the analyst, geographically, APAC held the highest market share for the warehouse robotics market in the year 2018. APAC was accountable for grasping 29.25% of the global warehouse robotics market share. The region is dominating the market due to the increasing influence of e-commerce, food and beverage, and electronics industries.
The key application in the global warehouse robotics market is in the automotive industry. The rapidly increasing manufacturing abilities of automotive manufacturers catering to global demand are responsible for the growth in the automotive industry which further is driving the warehouse robotics market growth. As per the analysts from IndustryARC, the automotive application in the warehouse robotics market is growing at a healthy CAGR of 11.61% through to 2025. The increasing demand for passenger cars and commercial trucks have subsequently increased manufacturing pace in the sector which further is driving the global warehouse robots market.
Global Warehouse Robotics Industry Analysis
Conventional warehouse operating systems are being replaced by robotic warehouse systems. Warehouse automation focuses on optimizing the speed and accuracy in the supply chain using automated warehouse robots. According to the International Federation of Robotics, the global sales of industrial robots reached 387,000 units in 2017. Numerous industries such as food and beverage, packaging, and other manufacturing companies are relying on the robots in the automatic warehouses to execute swift operations. The upsurge of e-commerce business has established multiple warehouses in various locations which have inspired the need for an automated process to handle large scale products. Adopting a digital approach in the warehouse activities has increased the hours of operation which has significantly catapulted the efficiency of the business.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=1284
Global Warehouse Robotics Market Trends
- The advancing drone technology is paving its way to handle warehouse operations. Hefty amounts of capital are being invested in the research and development department in drone operations to implement warehouse automation.
- Artificial intelligence and augmented reality are being integrated into the digital factory. Implementation of such innovative technologies will amend the errors occurring due to the fallacious human interactions.
- The opportunities in the warehouse robotics are cyclic and will continue withdrawing profits for the global warehouse robotics market. The modularity of robotic parts and software processes will continue to engulf profits in the warehouse robotics market.
Global Warehouse Robotics Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies operating in the warehouse robotics market and contributing to innovating developments are ABB Ltd., Fanuc Corp., Kuka AG, Yaskawa Electric Corp., Amazon.com, Inc., Yamaha Robotics, Fetch Robotics, Inc., Locus Robotics, Omron Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., and Siemens AG.
Read More – Automation and Instrumentation Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/10/industrial-automation-instrumentation-market-research.html
A. Industrial Robotics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Warehouse Robotics Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Warehouse Robotics Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Warehouse Robotics Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Warehouse Robotics Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Warehouse Robotics Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Warehouse Robotics Market Strategic Analysis
- Warehouse Robotics Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Warehouse Robotics Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.