According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market By System (Wired, Wireless); By Components (Cameras, Sensor & others); By Devices (Outdoor, Indoor & Sub-monitoring); By Application (Commercial, Residential) & Geography – Forecast (2018 – 2023)”, the market is driven by growing crime rate and increasing concern for home security.
Americas dominates the Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market
Americas has a major share in the Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $1,996.92 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.3%. The US stands first in surveillance automation with large scale employment in the commercial sector. Growing government regulations and increasing preferences towards digital systems will drive the market growth in Latin America. The US will have a faster growth when compared to other countries in the future. Video surveillance and communication are present in sectors such as banking, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment. Europe will generate revenue of $1,180.37 million by 2023 at CAGR of 6.2%. The demand for the intercom system in residential buildings is growing in Europe.
Asia Pacific is expected to generate revenue of $1,236.48 million at a CAGR of 12.9%. In this region, there are many facilities such as schools, colleges, hospitals, and police stations that benefit from video intercom devices. The growing construction sector will also drive the demand for video intercom devices in Asia Pacific.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Increasing concerns for home security and growing crime rate will propel the growth of the video intercom.
Growing demand for IP integrated video intercom devices in retail, commercial, and residential buildings enhances the demand for video intercom devices and equipment.
Video intercom devices can be used at airports for internal communication and video surveillance.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market
Panasonic, Honeywell International, and Samsung are the key players of the Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market. Panasonic offers electronic and non-electronic products. It has become the fourth largest television manufacturer. Honeywell International is an American company that produces consumer products and delvers engineering services. Samsung, a South Korean manufactures electronics such as mobile phones and semiconductors.
Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market is segmented as below
Increasing crime rate will drive the growth of home intercom system in the coming years.
A. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market By System
1. Wired System
1.1. Power Line Carrier Systems
1.2 Wire Systems
1.3 Cat-5 Systems
2. Wireless System
B. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market By Components
4. Microphone/ Speech Unit
C. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market By Devices
1. Door Base Station/Outdoor Station
1.1. Proximity Cards
1.2 Fingerprint Readers
1.3 Password Access
1.4 Wireless Access
2. Main Monitoring Station/Indoor Station
3. Sub-Monitoring Stations
D. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market By Application
2.1. Independent Homes
2.3 . Others
E. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market by Geography (covers 20+ countries)
F. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Honeywell International
- Entryvue USA Inc.
- Christy Industries Inc.
- Alpha Communications
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
- Night Vision Camera Market
- Smart Homes Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Video Intercom Devices and Equipment segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
2. Americas Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
5. RoW Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
6. Commercial Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
7. Residential Video Intercom Devices and Equipment Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.