Summit theme is “Future of Business Intelligence & Analytics” with 14+ presentations, 2 day’s workshop on Data Science with R Studio (28-29 July) & round table discussions
Bangalore-July 20th,2016. RedNewswire/-
UNICOM India’s leading emerging technology conference producer is coming up with National Level Analytics Conference & Awards in Bangalore by name “India Analytics Summit & Awards 2016 for two days – July 26th & 27th, 2016 Powered by HPE and in Association with The Hindu Business Line & ASSOCHAM as Industry Body Partner. Previous iterations of Analytics summit have allowed us to select and bring back only the finest speakers and top scoring classes to make sure that your Analytics Summit is unparalleled. [Read more]
Conference: 26-27 July
Workshop: 28-29 July (Data Science with R Studio )
Venue: Hotel Novotel Bengaluru
The conference day shall feature over 14 high-quality Presentations exploring the depth and breadth of Analytics across all practices, and perspectives. The Summit will be a key meeting place for Professionals and Executives from leading organizations. The discussion in the Summit will be on what are the key challenges to improve your strategy, development, professional-skills and implementation.
This is a great opportunity for Analytics and Big Data Practitioners in India to gain knowledge.
We have following speakers confirmed:
- Ashish Singru, Sr. Director India Analytics Center, eBay
- Soumen De, EGM Operational Excellence, GENERAL MOTORS
- Maheshwaran Calavai, Director – Analytics and Innovation, Target
- Tamal Chowdhury, Senior Director, Oracle
- Ramesh Bhashyam, Chief Technical Officer, Teradata R&D Labs
- S Anand, Chief Data Scientist, Gramener
- Sarabjeet Singh, Data Scientist and Senior Manager Business Analytics, CGI
- Ravi Gupta, Presales, HPE
- Satyamoy Chatterjee, SVP, Head of Client Solutions, Analyttica
- Shankar Arun, Executive Director and General Manager, Chiltern
- Srinivas G.R, VP & Head – Business Solutions & Analytics, Brillio
- Abhay Sharma, Communication Sector Leader – Cognitive Solutions, IBM
- Amit Doshi, Senior Application Engineer, MathWorks India
- Robin Jose, Director and Global Head – Data Science and Analytics Innovation, EMC
- Dr. Sreerama K Murthy, CEO & Chief Data Scientist, Quadratyx
- Abhishek Narain, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
- Suman Mandal, Vice President Data & Analytics Solutions, AsiaPac, ME & Africa, Polaris Financial Technology Limited
- Dinesh Pillaipakkamnatt– Global Head, Central Analytics Function, NOVARTIS
- Sharad Agarwal, VP and Architect, FLIPKART
- Radek Maciaszek, Founder & CTO, AD4GAME.COM
About the Awards:
India Analytics Awards will recognize companies and practitioners who have achieved landmarks to deliver business outcomes using Analytics. Executives and teams leading Analytics at these companies will be recognized among their peers at the Awards ceremony to be held on 26th July 2016.
- Analytics Leader of the Year 2016
- Analytics Champion of the year 2016 (via Analytics Olympiad)
- Lifetime Achievement in Analytics (Honorary)
- Best Project of the year involving Analytics
- Best Community of the Year
- Best Analytics Tool of the Year
Established in 2010, UNICOM is a B2B2C platform for industry, specialising in the areas of Business, IT and Finance.
The company’s products include conferences, contests, webinars, public and in-house training courses (including certified training) and networking events.
What we do
We are a team of professionals with passion and integrity, backed by years of research experience cognizant of our social responsibilities. We make best use of our resources and manage our diversities.
We create value in growing market of knowledge based services in Agile, Project Management, Process Improvement and Performance Management. We address evolving market requirements by overcoming competitions through co-operation.
Our core areas of specialization include:
- Analytics And Big Data
- Business Excellence
- UX UI Design
- IT Risk And Security
- Software Testing
- Sales And Marketing
- Emerging Technology
- Computer Wireless And Network
- HR Summits
- Finance Summits
- Programming Day
UNICOM’s events take place in UK, mainland Europe and Asia. The company also has an office in Bangalore, India.
Unicom has recently signed a MoU with ASSOCHAM to conduct conferences on various industry sectors in India & Abroad.
Media Contact Details
Amardeep Kaushal, Vice President Marketing & Sales,