In recent times, there has been immense advancement and transformation in genetically modified seeds which have been driving the global greenhouse produce market. Furthermore, there are other factors such as disposable income, rise in the go green initiative, and increasing urban population which has been fueling the market according to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. As per the findings of the analyst, owing to these factors, the global greenhouse produce market was valued at $5.3billion in 2018. The market demand is foreseen to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.10% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The IndustryARC’s latest business intelligence report titled “Greenhouse Produce Market: By Type (Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Herbs); By Irrigation (Soil & Culture, Transplant Production, Hydroponics); By Distribution Channel (Super Markets, Farm Communities, Food Processing) – Forecast (2019 – 2025),” also states that the growth in the end users and distribution channel is bolstering the greenhouse produce market demand.
View Full Table of Contents of Greenhouse Produce Market:
Global Greenhouse Produce Market: Leading Segments
North America has been observed for having the largest dominance in the global greenhouse produce market with a regional market share of 40% in 2018. Owing to the increasing demand for sheltered greenhouse crops, the demand for multiwall sheets of polycarbonate material and polyethylene film or Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) acrylic glass is also increasing simultaneously. In North America, the major contribution is from the United States and Canada with tomatoes being the most common and widely produced crops in these two countries, which is then followed by cucumber, head lettuce, and salad mix.
Furthermore, the key application segment is vegetable: by produce type in the greenhouse produce market. This application segmented is deemed to grow at a healthy CAGR of 8.70% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=15214
Global Greenhouse Produce Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
- The most important growth driver is the use of limited land, labor, and water. The demand for more intensive production of crops is increasing continuously and driving market growth.
- The Regional government has also started taking initiatives for developing more greenhouse production units. In Canada, the government has launched a new program “Greenhouse Competitiveness and Innovation Initiative” (GCII). They fund the projects and support the farmers to enter the market.
- In India, the farmers have started to follow a new therapy to keep their crops healthy and fresh: use of greenhouses to conserve water and protect crops. They make their greenhouse by using aluminum-coated cloth netting that reflects the sunlight by reducing the temperature inside which is breathable for crops.
- The use of hydroponics is in the market for decades, but recently it has been observed that there has been extensive use of hydroponics trails. For instance, Walt Disney Farm is also using hydroponic testing for vegetables grown and are showing the result to the visitors. This has benefited both the tourism as well as the greenhouse produce market.
- There is a huge demand for small-sized fruits and vegetables in the market. The farmers have started to focus more on small-size crops due to which the edibles are being bred in smaller sizes and sold with attractive names such as ‘mini love watermelons’, ‘butterscotch squash’, and ‘cutie pie peppers.’
- There is an increasing concept of “going green” which has been influencing the people to become vegan, due to which the demand for greenhouse produce market has risen in three to four years. Especially in the U.S., people have started to avoid meat and prefer fruits and vegetables. This has provided a considerable impetus to the market and increased demand for organic produce from greenhouses.
- Keeping the gut healthy is one of the most adaptive trends in the market which is also being called adopting a gut-friendly diet. Additionally, due to rising heat in the world, beverage companies are introducing newer products such as Kombucha which is another trend in the market. It is a non-alcoholic specialty drink made up of ginger and fizzy in taste and only tastes best when made out of organic produce.
Read More – Agriculture Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/2/agriculture-market-research.html
Global Greenhouse Produce Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global greenhouse produce market are Greenhouse Produce Company LLC, Devry Greenhouse Ltd, Loch’s Greenhouse, GGS Structures Inc., Four Seasons Greenhouse and Nursery, Inc., Mikes Greenhouse Produce, Inc, Mitchell?s Greenhouse and Produce LLC and Venlo AP HOLLAND Group.
A. Aquaponics Market
B. Drip Irrigation Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Greenhouse Produce Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Greenhouse Produce Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Greenhouse Produce Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Greenhouse Produce Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Greenhouse Produce Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Greenhouse Produce Market Strategic Analysis
- Greenhouse Produce Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Greenhouse Produce Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)