According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Lubricant Additives Market: By Type (Antioxidants, Anti-Wear Agents, De-emulsifiers, Dispersants, VII and others); By Type of Lubricant; By Type of Oil (HDMO, PCMO, Process oil, Hydraulic fluids, Compressor Oil and others); By Application (Automotive, Industrial and Others) By End User; By Geography (North America, Europe, APAC and Row) – Forecast(2018-2023)” the market will be driven by the growth of automotive sales and establishment of domestic blenders.
Asia-Pacific will dominate the Lubricant Adhesives Market
Asia Pacific will have the largest share in the Lubricant Adhesives Market during the forecast period due to the development of efficiency norms along with increase in environmental concerns about carbon emission in countries such as China, India, and Japan. The growth of industrialization and automotive industry are other factors which drive the growth of industrial lubricant oil in the region. China is the largest producer of automobiles and the used car sales have witnessed a significant growth. Chinese government is focusing on recycling of waste lubricants, which is expected to have a significant growth potential in the coming years.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The passenger car motor oil will dominate the Lubricant Additives Market during the forecast period. The EURO norms which regulate the amount of NO (Nitrogen Dioxide) and CO (Carbon Monoxide) will drive the demand for the passenger car motor oil. The increasing preferences of consumers towards the use of low viscosity oil is also responsible for the growth of this segment. In general industrial oil will have the fastest growth in the forecast period.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The growth of automotive sales, especially passenger cars with high performance will drive the demand for motor oil additives in the coming years.
- Strict regulations with regard to the permissible amount of CO emission in the atmosphere elevates the growth of lubricants and greases.
- The usage of environmental friendly fuels will propel the growth of lubricant additives market in the forecast period.
- Rising industrialization provides many opportunities for the lubricant additives market in the coming years.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key Players of the Lubricant Additives Market:
The key players of the lubricant additives market include Lubrizol Corporation, Chevron Oronite Company, and Infenium. Lubrizol Corporation provides engine oil additives which can protect all types of engines in different operating environments. They include heavy duty diesel, marine diesel, motor cycle, passenger car, etc. Chevron Oronite provides fuel and lubricant additives for improving the performance of different transportation and industrial equipment. Infenium provides engine oil additives which are used in heavy duty diesel, marine engines, and automotives. It even provides additives for fuels and refineries.
The Lubricant Additives Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
A. Lubricant Additives Market By Lubricant Type
1.1. Fluid Lubricants
1.1.1. Paraffinic Oils
1.1.2. Naphthenic Oils
1.1.3. Aromatic Oils
1.2. Semi solid Lubricants
2. Synthetic Lubricants
2.1. Polyalphaolefins (PAO)
2.2. Polyglycols (PAG)
2.3. Ester oils
B. Lubricant Additives Market By Type
1.1. Zinc dithiophosphate (ZDP)
1.2. Alkyl sulfides
1.3. Aromatic sulfides
1.4. Aromatic amines
1.5. Hindered phenols
2. Anti-Wear (Lubricity Additives)
2.1. Zinc dithiophosphate (ZDP)
2.2. Zinc dialkyldithiophosphate (ZDDP)
2.3. Tricresylphosphate (TCP)
5. Vicosity Index Improvers (VII)
7. Rust and Corrosion Inhibitors
7.1. Alkaline compounds
7.2. Organic acids
7.4. Amino-acid derivatives
8. Extreme Pressure Additives
8.1. Chlorinated paraffins
8.2. Sulphurized fats
8.4. Zinc dialkyldithiophosphate (ZDDP)
8.5. Molybdenum disulfide
9. Friction Modifiers
9.2. Molybdenum disulfide
9.3. Boron nitride (BN)
9.4. Tungsten disulfide (WS2)
9.5. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
C. Lubricant Additives Market By Type of Oil
3. Aviation Lubricant
D. Lubricant Additives Market By Application
1. Heavy-Duty Motor Oil (HDMO)
2. Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO)
3. Process Oil
4. Gear Oils
5. Cutting Fluids
6. Hydraulic Fluids
7. General Industrial Oil
8. Metalworking Fluids
9. Compressor Oil
E. Lubricant Additives Market By End User
1.1. Engine Manufacturing
1.2. Transmission Manufacturing
1.3. Brake Systems
1.4. Fuel Systems
1.5. Thermal Systems
1.6. Suspension Systems
1.7. Steering Systems
2.1. Coal Mining
2.2. Iron Ore Mining
2.3. Bauxite Mining
2.4. Rare Earth Mineral Mining
2.5. Precious Metals Mining
4.1. Cargo Ships
4.3. Container Ships
4.4. Passenger ships
5.1. Air Compressors
5.3. Food Machinery
5.4. Natural Gas Engines
5.5. Metal Working
5.6. Paper Machines
5.7. Wind Turbines
F. Lubricant Additives Market By Geography (16+ countries)
G. Lubricant Additives Market Entropy
H. Company Profiles
1. The Lubrizol Corporation
2. Chevron Oronite Company LLC
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
I. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
- Turbine Oils Market
- Bottled Fuel Additives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Lubricant Additives Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Lubricant Additives?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- North America Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- South America Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Middle East and Africa Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Automotive Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Mining Lubricant Additives Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.