According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Ink Resins Market: By Type (Modified Rosin, Polyamide, Polyurethane, Others); By Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Oil-Based, UV- Curable); By Process (Lithographic, Flexographic, Others); By Application (Flexible Packaging, Corrugated Cardboard & Folding Cartons, Printing & Publications, Others) & By Geography -Forecast (2018-2023) ” the market will be driven by the growing demand for packaged food and beverages.
Asia Pacific will dominate the Ink Resins Market
Asia Pacific has the largest share in the Ink Resins Market. This is due to the growing demand for the printing inks in the packaging industry. China dominates the ink resins market due to growth of the packaging industry in the country. Demand for online shopping and packaged food items also contribute to the growth of resin ink in Asia Pacific. Growing economies such as Brazil, India, and Mexico provide more opportunities for the ink resins market due to their industrialization.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The printing and publication segment dominates the Ink Resins Market during the forecast period due to the presence of mass marketing and print media. The flexible packaging segment will have the highest growth due to growing trend of packaging on account of online shopping and packaged food & beverages.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Growing preference towards water based inks due to strict environment protection policies will drive the growth of the Ink Resins Market.
- Growth of flexible packaging applications spurs the demand for the printing ink resins during the forecast period.
- Development of environmental friendly ink resins will bolster the growth of ink resins in the coming years.
- Growth of food and beverage packing drives the demand for ink resin.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key Players of the Ink Resins Market:
The key players of the Ink Resins Market include Arakawa Chemical, DSM NV, and Resinall Corporation. Arakawa Chemical in Japan produces resin solution for printing inks, adhesives and pressure sensitive adhesives. DSM has launched NeoCryl B-300 a solid acrylic resin that can be used for energy curable printing inks. Resinall Corporation has a wide range of printing ink material applications which include Lithographic and Letterpressinks.
The Ink Resins Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Growing demand for flexible packaging will bolster the demand for Ink Resins Market.
A. Ink Resins Market By Type
1. Modified Rosin
B. Ink Resins Market By Technology
4. UV-curable based
C. Ink Resins Market By Additives
2. Wetting Agents
3. Rheology Modifiers
4. Film Forming Agents
5. Surface Modifiers
D. Ink Resins Market By Process
E. Ink Resins Market By Substrate
2. Non Paper
F. Ink Resins Market By Application
1. Flexible Packaging
2. Corrugated Cardboard & Folding Cartons
3. Printing & Publications
G. Ink Resins Market By Geography (30+ countries)
H. Ink Resins Market Entropy
I. Company Profiles
1. BASF SE
2. Arakawa Chemical
3. DSM N.V
4. Resinall Corporation
J. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
- Protective Coating Resins Market
- Polyamide-Imide Resins Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Ink Resins Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Ink Resins?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- North America Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- South America Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- Middle East and Africa Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- Flexible Packaging Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
- Printing and Publications Ink Resins Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.