Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare sector is a concept to mimic the human brain and investigate the real medical problems with holistic human approach with the use of algorithms and software to find the best possible outcome. The primary aim of AI in healthcare sector is to prevent and to find the best possible treatment or technique to deal with patient’s problem
AI in healthcare sector is widely used for repetitive jobs like CT scans, X-rays, data entry etc. AI is used for various other purposes also like health monitoring, digital nursing, market research, pregnancy management, brand management and so on in healthcare institutions.
AI algorithm needs robust dataset to learn and grow smarter via supervised learning so that it will able to identify new health related issues. The biggest challenge with AI in healthcare sector is lack of robust datasets which require to train AI in particular application. Doctors cannot fully rely on untrained AI, they need to make decisions based on their knowledge and expertise.
Another major challenge with adoption of AI in healthcare sector is lack of workforce who are comfortable in using AI technologies. Doctors, hospital staff and patients need training on the use of these technologies. Sometimes AI device creates more hassle than being a time saver. For example AI virtual assistant can monitor the patients by scanning their report and general symptoms and not able to diagnose the hidden symptom which can cause some serious disease. In certain cases doctors have to again monitor the patients, which indirectly increase the burden.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
With the increase in aging population and chronic disease across the globe, the overall burden of disease management has increased. Patients are also expecting better care and treatment. The healthcare industry is witnessing lots of innovation with respect to improved treatment and diagnosis. AI has gained attention among doctors as well as patients. Government, Healthcare institute and big IT firms are investing heavily in AI to make healthcare accessible to everyone at reduced cost. Entrepreneurs, investors, healthcare service provider, patients and policy developer are collaborating together to develop better medical technology. Alivecor, Heart lander Surgical and Medical Imaging, Inc. are some of healthcare service provider.
With the advancement of AI integrated software and devices, AI is gaining popularity among doctors and patients. For example AliveCor, a healthcare software provider invented the very first smartphone that is connected to electrocardiogram to capture the rhythms of heart on phone within 30 minutes so that they can check whether they should seek medical attention or not. Last year it recorded sales of almost 20 million EKG’s. AliveCor is working to add more features to this like alarming signals in case of some irregular rhythms.
Healthcare scientists are willing to implement AI technologies in hospital and R&D center for drug discovery, which is most important rising area of healthcare industry. Development of new drug will raise the market of AI in healthcare sector. GSK, Sanofi, Roivant are some companies using AI based platform for drug discovery. For example GSK invested $43 million at Scottish firm Exscientia Ltd. to use AI to create new drugs.
AI is not targeting to replace humans in diagnostic process instead proving to be a better support. AI skilled workforce will replace those who doesn’t want to embrace technology. It is highly likely that there will be huge advancement and widespread use of AI integrated technology in next few years.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is segmented as indicated below:
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market- By Deployment
- On Premise
- On Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Components
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Technology
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market – By Operation Model
- Semi supervised
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare Market- By Application
- Disease identification and diagnosis
- Personalized treatment and behavior modification
- Drug discovery and manufacturing
- Clinical trial research
- Radiology and Radiotherapy
- Smart electronic health record
- Epidemic outbreak prediction
- Virtual nurses
- Repetitive jobs
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market By Entropy
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market By Geography
New York Presbyterian
Life Sciences Artificial Intelligence Market
Artificial Intelligence in Education Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
- South America Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
- Middle East and Africa Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
- Cloud based market for Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
- Machine Learning Market for Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.