Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
According to a new market research report from IndustryARC, the Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market size was around $74 billion to $75.5 billion in 2018, and the demand will grow with a CAGR of around 2% to 3% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The report is titled, “North America Sweet & Salty Snacks Market: By Type (Chips, Extruded snacks, Flakes, Nuts, Popcorn, Pretzels, Traditional snacks,); By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience stores, Specialty food stores, Online)-Forecast (2019-2025).”
Snacking provides an opportunity for manufacturers to explore new kinds of food and beverage products with new brands and bend traditional eating patterns according to consumer needs and desires. The obscuring boundary between meal and snack is accelerating the emergence for more undefined eating occasions. Within its prominent position, snacking will continue to involve as an interplay with meals, particularly breakfast and lunch. The increasing demand for salty snacks such as pretzels, popcorn, corn chips, and nuts in North America is to embrace the freshness of people. Owing to the factors such as increasing population, incremented disposal personnel incomes, evolving food preferences, and continued desire for small indulgences are driving the growth of the Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market.
Growing obesity concerns among the consumers especially in North America are uplifting the need for organic snacks such as cookies, fruit snacks, and dried fruit snacks. The growing trends of low-calorie snacks and snacks with natural additives are boosting the growth of the organic snacks in this region. Factors such as better incentives for farmers to adopt organic farming, growing desire to consume healthy snacks, and the growing presence of organized retailing and private-labels are enhancing the demand for organic snacks segment in the Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market.
Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market: Leading Segments
The analyst of the report highlights that the salty snacks application holds the major share in the Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market, and is projected to grow with a CAGR of around 3% to 4 % during the forecast period. Consumers are looking for ways to manage their wellbeing, and the impact of food on mental and emotional health is becoming a more important factor to consume more salty snacks such as baked chips and popcorn in North America. Based on the geographical analysis, the U.S holds the largest share, which accounts around a share of 2% to 3% in the Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market. In the U.S people spend more money to purchase snacks so that they get relief from stress and also when they are bored. Most of the time they prefer to eat snacks such as croquettes, yogurts, fritter snacks, and chips for breakfast as well as when they have no time to sit and indulge.
Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Trends
- From chickpeas to various beans such as adzuki, and black soy are flattering a popular base for salty snacks to enhance “better for your benefits” of higher protein and fiber in lowering cholesterol of an individual.
- Government campaigns, packaging labeling, advertising reforms, and taxes of these products are helpful for the consumers to make healthier food choices.
Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market are PepsiCo, Inc., Kellogg Company, ITC Limited, Nestlé S.A., Tyson Foods, Inc., and Conagra Brands, Inc.
View Full Table of Contents of Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market :
A. South America Sweets and Salty Snacks Market
B. Europe Sweets and Salty Snacks Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Strategic Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Opportunity Analysis
- Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Industry ARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.