Superabsorbent Polymers (SAPs) act as a micro water reservoir. Rising innovations in medical, pharmaceutical, agriculture, and horticulture industry to manage the availability of water is boosting the growth of the SAP market. IndustryARC’s recent business intelligence report reveals that the global superabsorbent polymers market value stood at $7 billion in 2018, and is set to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled: “Superabsorbent Polymers Market: By Type, By Grade, By Production Technology, By Application Type, By End-User Industry, By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023).” It consists of a competitive structure, market shares of the competitors, market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis of the global superabsorbent polymers market.
View Full Table of Contents of Superabsorbent Polymer Market:
Superabsorbent Polymers Market: Leading Segments
Europe is governing the global superabsorbent polymers market with its domineering share that is 60% as of 2018. The rising aging population in this region is increasing the mandate for the consumption of adult care products. Additionally, growing awareness about hygiene products is escalating the demand for feminine hygiene products. Germany experienced 9% annual growth in acrylic polymers, in primary forms (excluding poly “methyl methacrylate”) import value during 2017-2018. These factors are influencing the growth of superabsorbent polymers market in this region.
Baby diapers application is growing at a faster rate, at a CAGR of 6% throughout the aforementioned forecast period. Sodium polyacrylate SAP is mostly preferred due to its high absorption control and accessibility in manufacturing hygiene products such as disposable diapers to reduce infection and unpleasant smell of chemicals.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=11685
Superabsorbent Polymers Market: Disruptive Trends
- Softer and sticker gel formulation of SAP has given rise to several applications such as baby diapers, adult diapers, sanitary pads, pet pads, medical materials, soil water management, cable protection, food packaging, fire prevention and protection, flood relief, and thickening agent.
- Emerging SAP use to protect the cables by blocking the water penetration in the underground communications cable.
- Sodium polyacrylate SAP act as an effective agent in increasing the biomass productivity in grasslands, and also in enhancing the organic matter content and soil fertility in forestry.
- SAP is establishing stronger footprints in the agriculture industry, as it absorbs the excess amount of water in the soil and protects crops during the rainy season. In addition to this, it improves the physical properties of soil associated with each crop variety.
- It supports the root growth of plants, seed germination, and aids plants to bear prolonged moisture stress, reduce the labor cost as it holds water around 500% more than its weight and also increases the age of plants.
- Novel ultra-thin high absorbent sanitary napkins are manufactured using superabsorbent fibers and viscosity fibers.
- Innovation in SAPs production such as Bio SAPs set to propel the growth of the superabsorbent polymers market.
Superabsorbent Polymers Market: Competitive Landscape
BASF, Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Formosa Plastics Corporation, LG Chemical, Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co. Ltd., SDP Global Ltd, Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd., KAO Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, and Yixing Danson are some of the significant players which are holding major market shares in the global superabsorbent polymers market.
Read More – Chemicals and Materials Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/4/chemicals-materials-market-research.html
A. Biopolymers Market
B. Cast Polymers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Superabsorbent Polymer Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Super absorbent Polymer Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Super absorbent Polymer Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Super absorbent Polymer Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Super absorbent Polymer Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Super absorbent Polymer Market Strategic Analysis
- Super absorbent Polymer Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Super absorbent Polymer Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)