Market Size – USD 4.26 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.1%, Market Trends – Frequent Product launch and more investment in R&D for advanced Spray Drying Equipment
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Spray Drying Equipment market was valued at USD 4.26 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 7.4 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.1% The study covers the different equipment used for spray drying, its applications and the demand and supply trends. Spray drying is technique used to convert liquid molecules into solid powder form with the help of gaseous hot-drying medium. This equipment is finds its application by the liquid to be converted into powder is sprayed into a hot-chamber, which falls down in the form of fine powder particles. This dry powder consists of low density and is extensively used in pharmaceutical and food industry, for example, milk powder. This technique is gaining popularity owing to its properties like consistent particle size distribution, which is of high importance for several products like the catalyst.
Here, you can avail sample PDF pages and 30 mins free consultation: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2035
The development and expansion of chemical industry is expected to drive the global industry. Owing to the precision and ease provided by the technique is employed in various applications such as in manufacture of chemical fertilizers. On account of high investment in agricultural sector, favorable government policies, introduction of new hi-tech seeds and need for increased productivity has led to an increase in the usage and demand for fertilizers. This is eventually expected to drive the industry during the forecasted period. Apart from chemical industry, this technique is also widely used in food industry. For example, spray drying technique is used for encapsulation of food ingredients, flavors and nutrients. However, the technology has huge potential which is beyond mere dehydration. Some of the additional benefits provided by the equipment are enhanced dissolvability, better flow properties and non-dusty powders.
Wide range of applicability, increase in demand for processed food products, growing agricultural sector, expansion of food industry, increase in geriatric population, and high demand for pharmaceutical products are some of the factors driving the market growth of spray drying equipment. However, high installation and operational cost, high thermal energy consumption, high emission of toxic gases and strict government regulation regarding the environmental concerns are the major factors hindering the market growth during 2019-2026.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Equipment market is growing at a CAGR of 6% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 7.1 % and 6.9% CAGR, respectively. Increased adoption of new technology by the food and pharmaceutical companies is the significant factor to accelerate the industry growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Nozzle Atomizer is the dominating which holds 35.5% of the global share. North American region is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Asia-Pacific and European regions.
- Some of the strategies adopted by the manufacturers include partnership, expansion, new product launch and mergers & acquisitions in order to increase the market share. For example, European SprayDry Technologies started a new plant in U.K., especially designed to dry a wide range of dairy products while providing maximum flexibility for drying of various products.
- Apart from food and pharmaceutical industry, the equipment have a wide range of applicability across other industries including detergent industry, ceramic industry, dye & pigments industry and polymers & resins industry.
- Fluidized method is used extensively in food industry for producing minute and high quality powders from milk products, food colors, vegetable proteins, soup mixes and edible enzymes.
- Increase in investments is expected to raise the demand for spray drying equipment in the coming years. For instance In September 18 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced an investment of USD 30 million to expand their spray drying capabilities.
- Moreover, increased in international trading activities related to food products is expected to propel the industry growth during the forecast period. For example, GEA along with its partner Fonterra announced the installation of world’s second largest plant in Fonterra plant in New Zealand. Fonterra will export the premium milk powder produces from the new plant to international markets in China and South-East Asia.
For Any More Queries, Please Feel Free to Contact Our Experts At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2035
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 29.5% of the market, developing nations such China and India are also likely to witness high growth.
- Key participants include GEA (Germany), SPX FLOW (US), Dedert Corporation (US), Buchi Labortechnik (Switzerland), European Spraydry Technologies (UK), Changzhou Lemar Drying Engineering Co. Ltd. (China), Shandong Tianli Drying Technology and Equipment (China), Acmefil (India), New AVM Systech (India), C. E. Rogers (US), Advanced Drying System (India), and Labplant (UK).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Spray Drying Equipment market on the basis of type, stage type, flow type, cycle, application and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Rotary Atomizer
Stage Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Flow Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Cycle (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
View Exhaustive Market Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spray-drying-equipment-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Rest of the Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan,Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America (Brazil)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.