The increasing popularity of advanced technologies, such as cloud-based technologies, big data, and IoT, are propelling the growth of the Spend Analytics market.
Market Size – USD 1.62 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 16.9%, Market Trends – Booming retail and e-commerce industry.
New York, January 2, 2020 – The global spend analytics market is forecast to reach USD 5.69 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Spend analytics analyses the amount that a company spends on the management of its products and services. The most apparent benefit of technology is the improved insight into spend. It provides the organizations with visibility of the required time and resources, which also offers cost savings opportunities for the form. Organizations can identify the procurement spend patterns, including products and services with maximum and minimum spending, and make adjustments towards more strategic sourcing.
Improving the spend visibility also helps in planning and maintaining the optimal inventory level. Forecasting spending is another factor that is expected to govern the future growth of the market. It provides various benefits across industries. For instance, the banking and finance industry can use the data to forecast its future spending based on recurring vendor spend. The organizations can use the information to work with department heads to help them predict the expenses for their most important products and vendors.
If you are Automatic Liquid Filling Machines vendor than this article will help you understand the Sales Volume with Impacting Trends. Click To get FREE SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2323
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the end uses the financial management accounted for the largest market share of ~27% in the year 2018. Analysis of the expenditures of the firm helps them to gain insights into their purchasing activities to reduce costs and improve supplier compliance. The upcoming trend of big data analytics and customer analytics will further contribute to the growth of the segment and will provide organizations with enhanced efficiency and profitability.
- The risk management is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 1% during the forecast period. Risk management minimizes the disturbances caused by the supply chain on the production of the firm. Analysis of the expenses will allow organizations to identify the risks associated with the suppliers and develop a robust supplier relationship.
- Among the components, the solutions accounted for a larger market share of ~54% in the year 2018. The segment is further segmented into financial, IT, marketing, and procurement solutions, among others.
- The services segment is forecasted to witness a higher growth rate of 17.6% during the forecast period. The segment is further classified into managed and professional services.
- North America held the largest market share of ~30% in the year 2018. The region has adopted new and advanced technologies at a very early stage. High penetration of cloud technology, the internet of things, artificial intelligence, and big data, among others, is propelling the market in North America. Moreover, the region is a hub for significant market vendors who are increasingly launching new products in the market.
- Key participants include SAS Institute, Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Zycus Inc., Coupa Software Inc., Empronc Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Proactis, Rosslyn Analytics, Ltd., JAGGAER, Ivalua Inc., and BravoSolution SPA, among others.
!!! Limited Time DISCOUNT Available!!! Get Your Copy at Discounted Price@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2323
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Spend Analytics market on the basis of end use, component, analysis type, deployment mode, industry vertical, and region:
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Governance And Compliance Management
- Financial Management
- Demand And Supply Forecasting
- Risk Management
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Analysis Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Government and Defense
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and E-commerce
- IT and Telecommunication
- Energy and Utilities
- Banking, Financial services, and Insurance (BFSI)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: