Global Silicon Wafers Market Outlook
Computing techniques have improved the lives of people. Today, humans depend on computers for a minute to major tasks. Introduction of compact computers in the form of laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other wireless computing devices has tremendously eased the operations that one executes. Silicon wafer chips are used as a foundation to implement integrated circuits on such computing devices. As per the IndustryARC market research report, the global silicon wafers market size was $402.27 million as of 2018. And, according to the analysts, the market for silicon wafers is expected to grow at a healthy compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.50% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Robustly increasing opportunities in the electronics sector are responsible for the outstanding global silicon wafers market growth.
The report is titled “Silicon Wafers Market: By Wafer Size (150, 200, 300mm); By Doping Material (N-Type & P-Type); By Type (Epitaxial, Diffused, SOI); By End-Users (Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, Healthcare) & Geography – Forecast(2019 – 2025).” This report is inclusive of various market aspects such as overview, demands, growth, challenges, geography, and forecast.
View Full Table of Contents of Silicon Wafers Market:
Global Silicon Wafers Market: Leading Segments
By region, the APAC region dominates the global silicon wafers market in 2018. The region is accounted for to grab 32.36% of the global silicon wafers market share. The APAC is accounted for the largest share owing to its gigantic established manufacturing and production industry. Additionally, the incrementing opportunities in the automotive and electronics sector are causing silicon wafers market growth.
Considering the application, the consumer electronics segment is the leading application of the silicon wafers market. As per the analysts, the key application is increasing at a CAGR of 11.34% through to 2025. This growth can be augmented to the application areas of semiconductors in this segment. Moreover, the growing demands for solar energy will induce growth in the demands for solar cells and solar panels which subsequently will contribute profits to the global silicon wafers market.
Global Silicon Wafers Industry Analysis
Solar Power: Solar power is arguably the most efficient alternative energy that is fulfilling the global energy demands. According to the International Energy Agency, the aggregate solar PV capacity reached almost 398GW over 460 TWh, reflecting a growth of 2% of the global power output in 2017. Additionally, the World Economic Forum says the amount of solar power capacity anticipated to rise in the near future is equivalent to 70,000 new solar panels every hour. With such an emergency to commence solar energy at a vast scale, the wafer-based solar cells market is evaluated to witness huge profits.
Consumer Electronics: Consumer electronics is one of the highest growing industry among the other end-user industries. Semiconductor is an essential part of these electrical devices. Silicon wafer chips are building blocks of semiconductor wafers. According to the Semiconductor Industry Association, the global semiconductor sales increased by 13.7% to reach $468.8 billion as of 2018. The increasing demands in the electronics devices in evident to employ massive amounts of semiconductors which will subsequently withdraw profits in the silicon wafers market.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=15369
Global Silicon Wafers Market Trends
- The wearable electronics segment is emerging in the global textile market. These electronically wearable are equipped with visible display lights and screens which uses silicon wafers to establish a circuit connection. The textile industry is an ever growing industry owing to the increasing population. Innovations and developments for incrementing employment of silicon wafers in the apparels are projected to encourage substantial profits in the global silicon wafers market.
- The upsurge of electric vehicles in the developed nations is also one of the trending factors of growth in the silicon wafers market. Multiple electronic systems are calibrated in electric vehicles. According to the Edison Electric Institute, the number of electric cars on the U.S. roads is estimated to surpass 18 million in 2030. And a great amount of charging stations will also be constructed to cater to the increasing demands of the electric vehicles market. Such robust electric machinery will require a giant amount of silicon wafer chips in the production. Deliberately, these humungous demands form the automobile sector will contribute huge profits in the global silicon wafers market.
Global Silicon Wafers Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the automotive coatings market are Elkem AS, Addison Engineering, Renewable Energy Corporation, Shin-Etsu Handotai Co. Ltd, Siltronic AG, MEMC Electronic Materials Inc, LG Siltron Inc, Advance Semiconductor Inc, and SUMCO Corp.
Read More – Electronics Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/9/electronics-market-research-report.html
A. Silicon EPI Wafer Market
B. Silicon Wafer Reclaim Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Silicon Wafers Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Silicon Wafers Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Silicon Wafers Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Silicon Wafers Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Silicon Wafers Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Silicon Wafers Market Strategic Analysis
- Silicon Wafers Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Silicon Wafers Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.