Development in the roofing system starting from traditional shingles to current modern coatings is adding to the prosperity of the global roofing market. A freshly compiled business report from IndustryARC evaluates that the global roofing market valued at $79.1 billion for the year 2018, and projects the opportunities to grow with a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period 2019-2025. This is mainly attributed to the fact that the roof is an indispensable component for maintaining a safe home.
The report is titled: “Roofing Market: By Type (Asphalt Shingles Roofing, Metal Roofing, Others); By Application (Reroofing, New Construction Roofing) & By Region – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It comprises of market drivers, market trends, market opportunities, competitive landscape, and strategic analysis of the global roofing market.
View Full Table of Contents of Roofing Market:
Roofing Market: Leading Segments
Transparent roofing, PMMA roofing, polymer roofing, asphalt shingles roofing, metal roofing, elastomeric roofing, built-up roofing, and modified bitumen roofing are the majorly used roofing in the present-day construction. These types of roofing differ from various roofing materials and their lifespan. New construction roofing application is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% throughout the aforesaid forecast period of the IndustryARC report. Metal roofing is rising the resale value of a home, thus it has become the superior choice of owners and buyers as well.
Increased government spending, investment, and rising urbanization are the key factors which are empowering the APAC economy. According to the Building & Construction Authority, total construction demand in Singapore will reach $32 billion by the end of 2019. Even distribution of industrial, residential, and infrastructural projects coupled with the healthy spread of construction projects across ASEAN are enabling the growth of the Asia-Pacific region in the roofing market. Therefore, APAC ruled out with a regional share of 76% among other regions in the global roofing market as of 2018.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=18234
Roofing Market: Disruptive Trends
- Strong and durable metal roofing is preferred by the buyers because of its longevity, resistance against restless rains, fire, snow, high winds, hail and no scope for cracks and splits.
- Eco-friendly metal roofing is emerging at a faster rate as it is easy to install. It comprises a high percentage of recycled material so that it can be recycled without affecting the environment whenever needed.
- Advanced roofing technology named 3D printing is providing fruitful results and progressing at a greater rate. Growing adoption of 3D printing by the contractors to attract the building owners with new roof looks in hand before construction.
- Widespread use of stainless nails, and liquid sealants in roofing, as it makes the roof installation at ease, and the process even more cost-effective.
- Growth in the number of shingle roofs and metal roofs which are associated with thin solar panel installation, due to the increasing concern of people regarding the efficient utilization of energy.
- New innovation namely drone technology which is embracing the contractors and assisting the roofers to work with comfort at the job site instead of dying in the hot sun. It increases the speed of work by collecting data regarding measurements and damage parts at a faster rate as a part of aerial surveillance.
Roofing Market: Competitive Landscape
GAF, Johns Manville, Duro-Last Roofing Inc., Atlas Roofing Corporation, Certain Teed Corporation, IKO Industries Ltd., Owens Corning, Firestone Building Products Company, TAMKO Building Products Inc., Carlisle, and Brass Monier Building Group Services S.A. are the prominent players which are operating with major shares in the global roofing market.
Read More – Chemicals and Materials Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/4/chemicals-materials-market-research.html
A. Roofing Chemicals Market
B. Roofing Tile Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Roofing Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Roofing Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Roofing Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Roofing Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Roofing Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Roofing Market Strategic Analysis
- Roofing Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Roofing Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)