Plastics are highly ubiquitous, particularly in Asia-Pacific with lenient government regulations, and therefore the demand for injection molding machines has been fairly sustained too in the past few decades. Enhanced engineering thermoplastics coupled with energy efficient machine that provide fast cycle times are boosting business opportunities for injection molders. Injection molding is a shape forming process that produces thin-walled plastic parts. Thin-walled products comprise different types of open containers, such as buckets. The plastic housing is used for a wide variety of applications such as household appliances, consumer electronics, power tools, and as automotive dashboards. Injection molding is also used to produce toothbrushes, bottle lids, washing up bowls, disposable razors, small plastic toys, medical devices, including valves and syringes.
Injection molding machine is widely utilized in mass-production processes to produce the same part for thousands or even millions of times. High-speed performance and precision offered by these machines are gaining traction of manufacturers. These machines increase productivity as well as is reducing energy consumption. Possibility to design and manufacture low to high volume plastic products for a variety of industries is actually fostering the market growth. Polymer injection molding is majorly used in the manufacturing of plastic products.
Injection molding is the most preferred technique to achieve the desired industrial productivity in a very short time span. Because of its robustness, this machine is acting as a game changer in the automotive industry. This information is based on a recent market research report from Industry ARC, titled “Injection Molding Machine Market: By Product Type (Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Ceramic, Others), By Machine Type (Hydraulic, All-Electric, Hybrid), By End Use Industry (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Healthcare, Electrical & Electronics and Others), By Clamping Force (0–200 Ton-Force, 201–500 Ton-Force, Above 500 Ton-Force) & Geography – Forecast (2018 – 2023).”
Injection Molding Machine Market: Competitive Analysis
- Arburg GmbH & Co. Kg, Boco Pardubice Machines S.R.O., Chen Hsong Holdings Limited, The Japan Steel Works, LTD., and Milacron Holdings Corp. are some of the key players of the injection molding machine market.
- In 2018, Arburg GmbH & Co. KG introduced hybrid Allrounder 1120 H injection molding machine with extended clamping force range to 730 tons in the U.S. It has features of operating gestures similar to that of touch screens on a smartphone
- Chen Hsong Holdings Limited produces nearly 15,000 injection molding machines. It has a customer base in more than 90 countries. It is a small player in the U.S. injection molding machines market, thus it is planning to expand its strong presence in this country
- In 2018, Milacron Holdings Corp. has experienced an increased demand for Low-Pressure Injection Molding (LPIM) Structural Foam machines. Owing to this it is upgrading two of their existing 400 ton LPIM machines to 500-ton LPIM machines, and one of their 500-ton LPIM machines to 750-ton LPIM
Injection molding machine is a manufacturing process of plastic molds by injecting plastic at high pressure. It is widely used in packaging, automotive and electronics end-use industries. Increasing adoption of these machines is further contributing to the growth the growth of injection molding machine market in the near future
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Powder Injection Molding (PIM) Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Injection Molding Machine market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.