The rising population has led to rapid urbanization and has subsequently increased the demand for good transport facilities for accomplishing core tasks. With the advent of ride-hailing services, the colossal amount of time spent on everyday commutes by cabs, buses, and metros has moderated gradually. Door-to-door transport, car sharing, and car rental services are gaining huge demand nowadays, specifically among the millennial population. IndustryARC’s newly published report states that the global ride-hailing market generated $54.08 billion in revenue in 2018. As per the report, low-cost convenient mobility systems accompanied by peer-to-peer ridesharing facilities are luring the commuters worldwide, significantly boosting the global ride hailing market revenue. The APAC region accounted for 47.56% share of the global ride hailing market in 2018 owing to its vast population count and increase in developmental and constructional activities such as improved roadways and flyovers.
The report is titled “
Ride Hailing Market – Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019–2025.” This analysis is based on the vendor’s perspective of the global market and highlights specifications of revenue statistics, recent innovations, and geographical scenarios.
Global Ride Hailing Market: Competitive Landscape:
E-hailing services are gaining demand due to advanced connected car technology, advanced and upgraded user-friendly apps, safer GPS navigation and tracking systems, and customer feedback response through chatbots. As per the report, the e-hailing segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.87%, while the global demand for ride hailing services will continue to experience a CAGR of 18.45% during the forecast period 2019–2025.
The major transportation network companies (TNCs) in the ride hailing market include Ola, Lyft, Grab, Uber, Gett, DiDi, Lime, Herts, and BlaBlaCar. Ola is the leading mobility service provider in India, offering services such as ola bike, ola auto, car sharing, easy e-payment modes, and also Ola electric mobility for the safe and convenient traveling experience of riders.
View Full Table of Contents of Ride Hailing Market:
Global Ride Hailing Market: Disruptive Trends and Growth Drivers:
· While the growing population is a major factor influencing the ride hailing market globally, the employment opportunities provided by TNCs are boosting public demand across the world.
· An increasing number of benefits that ridesharing services offer such as low vehicular emission and cost-efficient deals for the passengers are fuelling the global ride hailing market demand.
· Growing investments in electric vehicles by the ride hailing service provider will boost the green technology usage and reduce pollution caused by automobiles and gain huge customer interest in the foreseeable years.
· The trend set by Uber and Lyft to collaborate with healthcare facilities will gradually promote and expand businesses, consequently gaining immense popularity worldwide.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Medical Second Opinion Market
B. Construction Chemical Additives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Ride Hailing Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Ride Hailing Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Ride Hailing Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Ride Hailing Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Ride Hailing Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Ride Hailing Market Strategic Analysis
18. Ride Hailing Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Ride Hailing Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.