Rehabilitation robots are mechanically operated robots designed to improve movement in individuals with physical impaired functioning. High cost and limited functionality are few of the major drawbacks hindering the growth in adoption of rehabilitation robots, by majority of patients in some developed as well as developing countries.
The report aims to provide an overview of global rehabilitation robots market with detailed market segmentation by type, mobility, and five major geographical regions. The global Rehabilitation robots market is expected to witness decent growth rate during the forecast period. Growing demand of rehabilitation robots from vulnerable people with elderly or disabilities will drive rehabilitation robots market in coming years.
Request a Sample copy of Report http://bit.ly/2LpVUAR
The objective of this report is as follows:
– To provide overview of the global rehabilitation robots market
– To analyze and forecast the global rehabilitation robots market on the basis of type and mobility
– To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall rehabilitation robots market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
– To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
– To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
– To profiles key rehabilitation robot players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in rehabilitation robots market are AlterG, Inc., Ekso Bionics, Hocoma, Interactive Motion Technologies, Bioxtreme Robotics Rehabilitation, Instead Technologies, Kinestica, Kinetic Muscles, Kinova and MediTouch.
view complete report at http://bit.ly/2NxwzT0
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.