Real-Time Payments Market Size – USD 6.87 Billion in 2018, CAGR of 29.8%, Real-Time Payments Industry Trends – Booming retail and e-commerce industry.
The global real-time payments market is forecast to reach USD 55.69 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Real-time payments help businesses trim their expenses by reducing the use of checks and other expensive payment methods. Real-time payment services enable companies to modernize their accounts receivable processes as they provide the information required to link invoices with payments in real-time.
The information provided by real-time payment services can reduce the efforts involved in investigating exceptions and checking the status of the payment, as these systems support two-way communications between payers and the payees. Faster payment systems are expected to relay more information than traditional methods allow. Real-time systems can be expected to provide valuable information that flows with the payment transactions, allowing businesses to attain abilities in straight-through processing, achieve a better view of cash flows, and enable more informed operational decision-making.
If you are Automatic Liquid Filling Machines vendor than this article will help you understand the Sales Volume with Impacting Trends. Click To get FREE SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2321
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the payment types, the customer-to-business (C2B) accounted for the largest market share of ~32% in the year 2018. The growing retail and e-commerce industry is a significant factor contributing to the growth. The penetration of the internet and smartphones will also drive the segment in the coming years. Moreover, the growing population and their increasing disposable incomes will increase the demand for digital commerce globally.
- The peer-to-peer (P2P) is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 9% during the forecast period. The growing number of customers making payments through digital applications is contributing to growth. The popularity of UPI payments and the increasing number of companies in the market will further boost a wide acceptance of real-time digital payment services.
- Among the payment modes, net banking accounted for the largest market share of ~27% in the year 2018. The growing acceptance of smartphones, the internet, and advanced technologies in the industry is a significant factor boosting the segment. Customers are aware of these technologies and find them convenient to go cashless.
- The contactless payment segment is forecasted to witness a higher growth rate of 31.6% during the forecast period. The integration of RFID and NFC technologies in the market influences the segment growth. The popularity of smart cards is another factor driving the overall market.
- Asia Pacific held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2018. The region is rapidly adopting new and advanced technologies. High penetration of cloud technology, the internet of things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data, among others, are propelling the market in the region. Moreover, the region is continuously investing in sustainable and green solutions, owing to the growing pollution.
- Key participants include FIS, ACI Worldwide, Mastercard, Fiserv, PayPal, Worldline, Apple, Visa, INTELLIGENT PAYMENTS, Ant Financial, Wirecard, Temenos, Capgemini, Global Payments, SIA, IntegraPay, Ripple, Obopay, Finastra, Pelican, FSS, Nets, REPAY, Montran, and Icon Solutions, among others.
!!! Limited Time DISCOUNT Available!!! Get Your Copy at Discounted Price@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2321
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Real-Time Payments market on the basis of Payment Type, Payment Mode, organization size, deployment mode, industry vertical, and region:
Payment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
- Customer-to-Business (C2B)
- Business-to-Customer (B2C)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
Payment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Contact Payment
- Digital Currencies
- Contactless Payment
- Net Banking
- Digital Wallets
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Media And Entertainment
- Hospitality And Tourism
- Retail And E-Commerce
- IT And Telecommunication
- Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance (BFSI)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: