Publicis90 announces funding & mentoring programme for 90 digital startups on its 90th anniversary
Bengaluru, India | Red Newswire | Jan 20, 2016 Last Updated at 10:00 AM IST.
The French multinational advertising and public relations company, Publicis Groupe has announced a mentoring and funding programme for digital startups on the eve of its 90th anniversary. The Groupe will select 90 digital startups and will support them to take their projects to next level.
Applications are open till February 28.
Here’s how you can apply:
- Submit your project on Publicis90
- Anybody (student, startup, entrepreneur) can put forward their idea.
What’s the selection criteria?
- Projects will be selected based on regional level – Americas, Europe-Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific – by voting of the Publicis Groupe employees.
- These projects will be further shortlisted by a regional jury.
- Global jury will then select 90 finalists who will be funded and mentored by the Groupe.
What’s in for the startups?
- Equity funding (10,000 – 500,000 euros) depending on the stage of the project.
- Mentoring for one year by Publicis Groupe experts.
- Invitation to Viva Technology to be held in Paris.
Viva Technology is a French forum for digital startups and invites over 5,000 startups.
Maurice Lévy, CEO of Publicis Groupe said, “Publicis90 is very much in line with the philosophy of Publicis Groupe and its founder, Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet. The idea is to help young entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Not just through investment but also by putting Groupe resources at their disposal for a year. Rather than look back and pat ourselves on the back for 90 years of history, we have taken the forward-looking approach of extending a helping hand to young entrepreneurs.”