Global Professional Hair Care Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
A newly compiled market research report from IndustryARC states that the global professional hair care market size was around $14,000 million to $14,600 million in 2018, and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of around 2.5% to 3.5% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The information is presented in a new market research report from IndustryARC, titled: “Professional Hair Care Market: By Types (Hair Coloring, Hair Styling, Hair Straightening & Perming, Shampoos and Conditioners) & Geography – Forecast (2019 – 2025).”
In the current world, people are more concerned about their hair, so they are choosing professional hair care products to maintain strong and healthy hair, a key to high self-esteem. Professional hair care is mainly provided by professional hair care products such as higher quality cleaning agents, shampoos, and conditioners with more ingredients to improve the healthy and shiny hair growth. Professional hair care is expensive, as it comprises of different methodologies in hair treatment, coloring, straightening, and hair styling. Presently, people are increasing the demand for the perm to structure and permanently wave hair. Rising sales of professional hair care products owing to the exclusive discounts on salon packs through online shopping are encouraging the consumers to avail attractive services at reasonable prices. Increasing disposable income coupled with increased spending of people for salon products and shampoos to protect their hair from dryness, dandruff, and scalp treatments is stroking the prosperity of the professional hair care market.
Professional Hair Care Market: Leading Segments
The analyst of the report identifies that coloring is the key professional hair care market application segment, which held the major share in 2018 and is projected to grow with a CAGR of around 2.5% to 3.0% during the forecast period. Hair coloring has become the latest style and is being adopted widely by the influence of celebrities on a fashion trend. The demand for ammonia-free hair colorants such as L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss, Clairol Natural Instincts Crema Keratina, and Garnier Olia is rising as they are less volatile and harmless.
Based on the geographical analysis, Europe held the largest share in 2018, accounting for around 34% to 36% of the total demand share. The increasing number of footprints of Germans for hair dyes towards salons, as they prefer natural professional hair care products rather than harmful chemicals to dye their hair. Thus Germany is contributing added share for the growth of the professional hair care market in the European region.
Professional Hair Care Market Trends
- Hairbots, 3D coloration technology and virtual reality are the different technologies used to improve the customization of products through promotional activities. This improvement in technology is gaining from internet revolution in promoting hair care products, and conveying digital beauty bloggers to enhance exposure of new brands.
- New innovative use of natural ingredients such as aloe vera, carnitite, and glycerol to protect the scalp and also to nurture the use of professional products such as rahua, yarok, briogeo, and davines.
- Hair restoration technology is one of the latest innovations in the domain of hair care, which provide the most reliable and permanent solution for those who are suffering from balding conditions.
- Food and drug administration approved drug-free hair loss treatment “HairMax Laser Comb” is stimulating hair follicles.
Professional Hair Care Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global professional hair care market are: Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, IDA(World Hair Cosmetics (Asia) Ltd), Kao Corporation, L’Oréal S.A, Procter & Gamble, Milbon Co., Ltd., Shiseido Company, Unilever, Revlon, Inc, and Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
View Full Table of Contents of Professional Hair Care Market:
A. Australia Professional Hair Care Market
B. Hong Kong Professional Hair Care Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Professional Hair Care Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Professional Hair Care Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Professional Hair Care Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Professional Hair Care Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Professional Hair Care Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Professional Hair Care Market Strategic Analysis
- Professional Hair Care Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Professional Hair Care Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does Industry ARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Sweet Snacks Market & Salty Snacks Market Driven by Increased Demand for Organic Snacks on Healthy Living Trend
By Venkat Reddy