In light of increasing internet trade, the demand for packaging has risen leading to a boost in the printing inks market. As of 2018, the global printing inks market had attained a value of $37.11 billion. A report compiled by IndustryARC projects market demand to rise at a CAGR of 5.42% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report by IndustryARC titled, “Printing Inks Market: By Type of Products (Solvent Based, Water Based, Oil Based and Others); By Process (Lithographic, Gravure, Flexographic, Digital and Others), By End Use (Packaging, Commercial, Electronic, Industrial, Garment Pricing and Others) & Geography – Forecast(2019 – 2025)”, offers a detailed analysis of global market players, their sales and production figures, market value, recent technological advancements, market drivers, process segments, product segments, operating depth analysis, future prospects, manufacturing cost analysis, end-user industries, mergers and acquisitions, and market life cycle analysis of the global printing inks market.
Printing inks Market: Leading Segments
Based on its end-user industry, the printing inks market is categorized into packaging, commercial printing, electronic, garment pricing, and industrial applications. In the printing inks market, one of the predominant application segments is printing on packaging material, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.17% during the forecast period. Recent advancements in digital printing, such as digital carton cutting and creasing, along with the rise in label production, are driving demand in the packaging printing inks market.
In Europe, which held the maximum market share of 25.67% in 2018, the printing inks market is growing. European printing ink manufacturers are formulating solutions that cover all end-user requirements. With about 80 printing inks manufacturers operating in Europe, the printing inks market is one of the major contributors to the European economy.
View Full Table of Contents of Printing Inks Market:
Printing inks market: Disruptive Trends
- Mergers and acquisitions are prevalent among printing inks’ companies. Recently, Kodak collaborated with Labelexpo Europe to innovate with flexographic printing technology.
- Features such as durability, color quality, and image quality are increasing demand for bio-based and UV curable inks in the digital printing market, an end-user industry for printing inks. This demand for digital printing is set to propel the growth of the printing inks market.
- Water-based printing inks which are used on paper, cardboard, and textiles, are gaining popularity as their production does not entail the use of harmful chemicals.. The growth of water-based printing inks is attributed to technological advancements in the development of novel additives, and surface preparation techniques.
- The increasing demand for digital printing in label production and electrophotography is propelling growth in the packaging industry, which is an application segment for the printing inks market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Printing inks market: Competitive Landscape
Sun Chemical, DowDuPont, Flint Group, Fujifilm, Toyo Ink, Siegwerk Drugfarben, LTD, Sakata Inx, SICPA, Zeller+Gmelin, Wikoff Color, T&K Toka are the major players in the global printing inks market.
A. Rotogravure Printing Inks Market
B. UV Cured Printing Inks Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Printing Inks Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Printing Inks Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Printing Inks Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Printing Inks Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Printing Inks Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Printing Inks Market Strategic Analysis
18. Printing Inks Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Printing Inks Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.