Sensors play a crucial role in modern vehicles and mobile equipment. And, ongoing innovations to enhance the safety and efficiency of a vehicle are impacting the pressure sensors market, according to newly compiled business intelligence report from IndustryARC. As per the findings of the report, the global pressure sensors market value stood at $5.11 billion in 2018, and the opportunities are projected to grow at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report titled: “Pressure Sensors Market: By Application (Leak Testing, Pressure, Altitude, others); By Product Type (Gauge, Vacuum, Differential, others); By Technology (Piezoresistive, Electromagnetic, Others); By Verticals (F&B, Automotive, Chemical, Others); By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).” It incorporates a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, and strategic analysis of the global pressure sensors market.
View Full Table of Contents of Pressure Sensors Market:
Global Pressure Sensors Market: Demand Analysis
Pressure sensors are the components which are preferred to measure the pressure of gases and liquids. They are frequently engaged to handle extreme conditions, which include high pressures and temperature processes, and corrosive atmospheres. Semiconductor-based sensors are frequently used in air compressor monitoring, consumer products, and industrial automation. MEMS pressure sensors are the ideally chosen ones among gauge pressure sensor, vacuum pressure sensor, differential pressure sensor, absolute pressure sensor, and a sealed pressure sensor. Prevalent use of manifold absolute pressure sensors to measure the pressure of exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR), leaks in fuel systems for evaporative emissions, and fuel injection system pressure are in a rise in the automotive industry.
Global Pressure Sensors Market: Leading Segments
North America is recognized as the leading region in the global pressure sensors market with a share of 34.09% among other regions as of 2018. The is primarily owing to due to the huge demand for instruments and apparatus for measuring the flow, level, pressure and other variables from the U.S. The imported value was $ 3,298,748 thousand in 2017 which accounts for an 11%[HS1] annual growth in value from 2016-2017. Additionally, it was depicted an increase in the imported value from importers such as Mexico and Canada in 2018. These factors altogether boosting the growth of the pressure sensors market in this region.
Automotive application is noted as the fastest growing application with a healthy CAGR of 14.10% over the aforesaid forecast period. Owing to the widespread use of pressure sensors in tire pressure monitoring systems, oil pressure sensing, engine management system, and in crash detection for side airbags. Emerging microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology in designing the sensors is identified as the most suitable one to produce micromachined sensors. OEM pressure sensors are the most beneficial sensors in the automotive applications as they are the first sensor solutions for fuel applications. Ceramic pressure sensors are widely used to measure oil levels in the automotive industry.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=11706
Global Pressure Sensors Market: Disruptive Trends
- Smart sensors of biomedical engineering support real-time monitoring of temperature and blood pressure of a human body. It uses MEMS technology and piezoelectric cantilever sensor to detect blood pressure from the human body and provides an electrical voltage at the output.
- Semiconductor manufacturers mostly use the pressure sensors in the fabrication units while making a chip to control the pressures of gases.
- Piezoresistive technology is currently dominance in use, to produce automotive pressure sensors. In addition to this, it is extensively used in biomedical applications and household appliances.
- Ceramic pressure sensors are the ideal choices for several industrial applications if their critical requirements are specific to accuracy, dynamic range, and corrosion resistance.
- Evolving wearable devices industry utilizing the opportunity to invest in developing high and accurate and durable Nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) based pressure sensors.
Global Pressure Sensors Market: Competitive Landscape
AlphaSense, City Technology Ltd., Dynament Ltd., Figaro Engineering Inc., Membrapor AG, Nemoto & Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch LLC., ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, and GfG Europe Ltd are the primary players listed from the report which are holding a major share of the global pressure sensors market.
Read More – Automation and Instrumentation Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/10/industrial-automation-instrumentation-market-research.html
A. Force Sensors Market
B. Non-Contact Sensors Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Pressure Sensors Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Pressure Sensors Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Pressure Sensors Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Pressure Sensors Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Pressure Sensors Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Pressure Sensors Market Strategic Analysis
- Pressure Sensors Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Pressure Sensors Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)