Powdered Milk market was valued at a range of $10.0Bn – $10.4Bn in 2018, and it is estimated to grow with a CAGR of about 2.5%-3.5% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Much of the traction is owing to the benefits of powdered milk over liquid milk in terms of transportation and preservation or longer shelf life. The information is extracted from a new business intelligence report of IndustryARC, titled:Powdered Milk Market: By Source (Animal, Trees, Others); By Fat Content (Skim Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, others); By Packing (Paper bags, tins, containers); By Application (Household, Industry, Medical, others); By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).
Powdered Milk Market Product Analysis:
Powdered Milk is a perfect substitute for fresh milk, also known as dried milk. It is mainly manufactured by a list of authorities named as The American Dairy Products Institute, The International Dairy Federation, The Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, and National Food authorities in individual countries. This nutritional product offers essential nutrients, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins which are helpful to promote cellular growth, stimulate the immune system, aid blood clotting, to absorb calcium and so on.
Powdered milk is processed through a spray drying process which enhances the biological availability of protein. It has become an important part of household needs as a whitener for tea and coffee, and as an ingredient in cooking, baking, and drinking as well. Skimmed milk, whole milk, nonfat dry milk are the different types of powdered milk which differs based on their fat content. The US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends pasteurized milk for pregnant women as it controls bacterial growth, which is safer for their babies as well. Ultra-high temperature (UHT) milk involves a special pasteurization and packaging process and provides a long shelf life. Dried milk powder such as dry buttermilk powder is utilized as a key ingredient in some formulations, particularly in food and beverage products.
Powdered Milk Market Companies: Latest Developments
- Nestle, Danone, Lactalis International, Frieslandcampina, Fonterra, Dean Foods, Arla Foods, Dairy Farmers Of America, Kraft Foods, Saputo, Parmalat are some of the major players operating in the powdered milk market.
- In 2018, Nestle, one of the leaders in the global leaders in food and beverage products marketplace, launched an organic milk powder product named NIDO in China. This product was introduced to meet the increasing demand for the organic dairy product in the world’s most populous country. It specially formulated powdered milk beverages for children, as they provide necessary minerals and vitamins in a single cup. In April 2018, Nestle inaugurated a new production facility for Nido fortified powdered milk in Cameroon which has an annual production capacity of more than 5,500 tons. Nestle promoted its baby milk powder as healthier in Hong Kong, as they are vanilla flavor free products.
- In 2019, Thompson & Grace Pharmaceuticals Limited (T & G Pharma), a primary pharmaceutical company has launched Valio milk powder, which is a lactose-free milk powder in Nigeria. This product is recommended for people from age one and above.
Powdered Milk Market Segment Analysis:
- Whole milk segment is leading with a major share in the powdered milk market, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.5%-2.5% during the forecast period 2019 – 2025. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations projections, whole milk powder is growing at 1.27% during the estimated period 2018-2027. Worldwide whole milk powder production is estimated to be 6,346-kilo tons by 2027. Due to the preference of this powdered milk among others is boosting the growth of whole milk in the powdered milk market.
- On the basis of the geographical analysis, Europe occupies a large share that is about 30%-33% among other regions in the powdered milk market.
Powdered milk is a viable alternative for regular milk. Emerging whole milk is estimated to propel the continuous demand for powdered milk market. Wide range applications of powdered milk in the food and beverage industry is projected to drive the growth of the powdered milk market during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Dairy Products Market
B. Dairy Alternative (Beverage) Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Powdered Milk market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.