A polymer is one of the widely used chemical products in almost all the sectors such a medical, aerospace, packaging, automotive, construction, electrical appliances, and medical sector, and consequently, the global polymers market is thriving. Polymers are used widely as a substitute for metal and mineral based products due to their high performance, cost-effectiveness, and low weight. As per the evaluations of a new marketscape report by IndustryARC, the global polymers market valued at $666.5 billion in 2018. Moreover, it is estimated to grow with a global compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.15% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The report is titled “Polymers Market: By Type (Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polystyrene, Polyurethane, Polyethylene terephthalate, Acrylonitrile butadiene Styrene and others); By Process (Film, Profile, Sheet, Injection Molding and Others); By End User Industry (Packaging, Building and Construction, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Electrical and Electronics, Agriculture and others) Geographic Analysis – Forecast (2019-2025).”
Global Polymers Market: Leading Segments
APAC generated the highest demand for polymers in 2018. The economic growth of the region along with emerging electronics and automotive industry is boosting the polymers market value. The region held the share of 45% in 2018 and with urbanization, the demand and market value is expected to boost further over the years.
Increase in the retail sector and prospering e-commerce industry is demanding for more packaging material that is influencing the significance of the polymers market. Moreover, several other industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, and electronics require plastic and polymers for packaging components. The application segment is projected to grow with a moderate CAGR of 4.10% through to end period.
Read More – Chemicals and Materials Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/4/chemicals-materials-market-research.html
Global Polymers Market: Growth Drivers and Trends
- Demand for polymers from different industries including automotive, construction, packaging, electronics and consumer goods are primarily due to the rising trend for low weight and cost material. The polymers are observed to be the better substitutes than glass, and metals that are leveraging the polymers market.
- To enhance the properties of the polymers, the specialty polymers additives are used to gain the desired properties out of polymers. The increasing demand for specialty polymers is fueling the growth of the polymers market.
- Thermoplastic polymers segment type of polymers offers flame resistance and heat resistance. Growing demand for polymer in the electronic industry for the manufacturing of different electrical parts such as switches and sockets are driving the polymer market.
- Growing demand for polymers to manufacture medical implants, disposable tools, gloves, vials, and in packaging is accelerating the growth prospects of the polymers market.
- Polymers recycling is one of the factors that drive the growth of the polymers market. More and more recycling of plastics reduces plastic waste.
- Bio-based plastic and polymers are gaining prominent growth. The factor such as high degree of recyclability, cost-effectiveness is experiencing high adaptation rate, especially from the packaging sector.
- Progression in 3D printing is improving the growth aspects of polymers and plastic manufacturing. The changing preference of consumers from metal 3D printing to plastic material 3D printing is leading to substantial growth in the polymers market.
Global Polymers Market: Competitive Landscape
The leading players in the polymers market are BASF SE, Lanxess AG, DowDupont. Inc., Braskem AG, Ashland, Croda, Evonik Industries, PolyOne, Ineos, Rhodia, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Chevron Corporation, LG Chem Ltd., SABIC, Lyondell Basell.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
a. Plastic Polymers Market
b. High Performance Polymers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Polymers Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Polymers Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Polymers Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Polymers Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Polymers Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Polymers Market Strategic Analysis
18. Polymers Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Polymers Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.