Market Size – USD 866.9 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.6%, Market Trends – Rise in adoption of pneumatic nebulizers in the medical industry and rising demands of pneumatic nebulizers products
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the world market for pneumatic nebulizers market was valued at 866.9 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 1.44 billion USD in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.6 %. The nebulizer is a medical device that converts the drug into fog and sends it directly to the lungs. These are medical equipment used to treat respiratory conditions such as COPD, cystic fibrosis, and asthma. Ventilated pneumatic and pneumatic respiratory nebulizers are the two types of pneumatic nebulizers widely used in the global market. Ventilated pneumatic nebulizers use two similar unidirectional valves that help prevent the elimination of aerosols in the ecosystem. The use of two similar unidirectional valves helps to reduce the risk of contamination because the patient does not exhale into the reservoir. Breath activated nebulizers help increase the aerosol delivery of the drug by producing an aerosol during inhalation. As a result, these devices only generate aerosols when the patient inhales.
Fill in your details to get your hands on an Exclusive Sample of this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2270
The prevalence of respiratory diseases, associated with the rising geriatric population is fueling the progression of this market. The market is also based on the use of portable nebulizers. Home care devices have grown in popularity in recent years. Product miniaturization and technological advances are leading to the adoption of home health care devices. Home health care is a cost-effective alternative to expensive hospital stays, which should stimulate the nebulizer market. The easy availability of compact sprays ideal for home use as well as technological innovations to reduce sound and improve functionality increase its adoption in home health care. The increase in the geriatric population worldwide should increase the use of respiratory care devices during the prognosis period. However, the high cost of pneumatic nebulizers and lack of awareness is expected to hinder the market progress during the forecast period 2019-26.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- According to WHO, the global population of the elderly is expected to grow from 841.0 million in 2014 to more than 2.0 billion by the year 2050. Older people are susceptible to respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and sleep apnea.
- The mesh nebulizer segment is expected to progress fastest over the forecast period as a result of the increasing geriatric population worldwide and the preference for home health care.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest development over the forecast period due to the rising number of hospitals and clinics, rising health care spending and the evolution of the majority of the group age of the population.
- The main players in the market are Omron Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, PARI Pharma, and Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. These major players are adopting strategies such as product launches and mergers and acquisitions to increase their market share.
- The pneumatic respiratory type segment was the largest segment of the market, with USD 366.3 million in 2017. The MPD solves the problem of coordinating patient performance with inhalation.
- The North American market for these devices is mounting every day through continuous technological innovation. As the region’s population follows a rapidly changing lifestyle, patients are looking for more portable products.
- Europe will become the second-largest region and will occupy more than 18.8% of the market in 2018. The low growth rate represents the maturity of the healthcare sector in a developed region.
Have questions regarding this Report? You can consult with an expert at – https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2270
- The market for pneumatic nebulizers in China was 34.9 million USD in 2018. The growing number of baby boomers and the ever increasing burden of respiratory diseases due to increased tobacco consumption and high levels of air pollution will boost the Chinese market.
- The global pneumatic nebulizers market is highly fragmented with major players like Aerogen Limited, Allied Healthcare Products Inc., Briggs Healthcare, Becton Dickinson and Company, Heyer Medical AG, OMRON Corporation, PARI Medical Holdings GmbH, Philips Respironics Inc., Salter Labs, TaiDoc Technologies and others., collectively constituting a competitive market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Pneumatic Nebulizers market on the basis of product type, end users and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Pneumatic Nebulizers
- Mesh Nebulizers
End Users (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Home care
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2026)
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
Find the extensive Report Description, TOC and Table of Figure @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pneumatic-nebulizers-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems Market | Industry Insight 2019-2026 Covered Players – Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical, Mylan, UCB, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson
By Eric Lee