Panela is an alternative additive sugar that adds sweetness and taste in the solvent and it is widely used in the food and beverage industry. Panela has a higher demand in the global food and beverage market globally as it has various applications in confectionary, soft drinks, and bakery. According to the findings of a business Intelligence study from IndustryARC. IndustryARC experts state that the global panela market valuation touched $64 billion in 2018, and the demand is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.91% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC report titled “Panela Market: By Type (Solid, Powdered, Cube), By Material (Sugar Cane Juice), By Application (Food, Beverages), By Geography- Forecast (2019-2025)” articulates that an increase in the demand from the international market and improvements in the panela production is driving the growth of panela. Owing to its high consumption rate and associated benefits internationally and within the country, the panela market is growing rapidly. Additionally, growing awareness about the organic food is the most prominent growth factors that is driving the panela market globally. Owing to panela’s natural taste, the food manufacturers are more inclined towards the usage of panela rather than brown sugar.
Global Panela Market: Leading Segments
As per the regional segment, IndustryARC’s analyst have pinpointed APAC holding the largest market segment with 61.40% market share in 2018. The high growth in the consumption of demand for panela is contributing significantly towards the growth of the market in the APAC region. However, China and India are the two major contributing countries in the development of the region, owing to maximum production and consumption of panela. Government has also taken major steps in APAC, in order to increase the exports and generate more revenue of small scale manufacturers.
On the other hand, IndusrtyARC’s analysts have identified the key application is food-by application as it holds maximum growth opportunities for the panela market. Owing to panela’s rich nutrition value in food and beverage and its awareness among the consumers are the recent development. However, the anticipated opportunities for growth in this application are estimated to grow at a (CAGR) of 6.17% during the forecast period through to 2025.
View Full Table Of Content of Panela Market
Global Panela Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· The most important trend in the panela market is that it is still produced traditionally in Colombia is shooting up the regions food and beverage Industry growth. It consist of sucrose, bagasse fiber, invert sugar, fructose, vitamins, minerals, and fats and is widely used in the food and beverage industry eliminating the usage of sugar.
· Panela is widely recognized as an alternative of sugar, owing to its health benefit and nutritional content. In Colombia, panela is the main direct or indirect income generating product. Caribbean Government and Latin America’s main objective is to convert this region into a global player of panela production.
· The most common and widely used sugar substitute is panela, especially in Caribbean and Latin America. Panela has varied health benefits such as cleaning of internal organs, increase in digestive enzyme for digestion, and high contents of minerals. These regions still follow the traditional method for producing panela, specifically the rural areas that produces panela from sugar cane juice which helps in maintaining the general capacity of production.
Global Panel Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global panela market are Coastal Fine Foods, Doshi Ventures, Nemani Industries Pvt. Ltd. and Dulces El Trapiche, Taj Agro Products, CCBOL Group, Panela Carmelita, Pura Panela, OBELO, and Royal Agro Foods Industries.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
What can you expect from the report?
The Panela Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Panela Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Panela Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Panela Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Panela Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Panela Market Strategic Analysis
18. Panela Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Panela Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.