Market Size – USD 872.8 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 16.3%, Market Trends – Booming retail and e-commerce industry.
The global network traffic analyzer market is forecast to reach USD 2.93 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Network traffic analysis is used for the purpose of reviewing, recording, and analyzing network traffic for security, performance, and general network operations & management. Extensive information exchange is one of the most significant results of advanced information technologies. This evolution has brought many benefits to our society when it comes to international cooperation, information dissemination, business opportunities, and more. The rapid adoption of technologies like the Internet of Things are exponentially creating more data threats. Network traffic analysis provides the network administrators the means to investigate and suggest responses and solutions quickly.
The growing adoption of cloud-based enterprise applications has helped in reducing IT costs. Moreover, the ever-increasing popularity of IoT, AI, and big data analytics in the region will also influence market growth in APAC. The growing adoption of smartphones, coupled with the penetration of the internet, will boost the market for e-commerce websites and applications.
To look at the PDF Sample Report and get 30 minutes of a free consultation @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2317
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the end uses the traffic management accounted for the largest market share of ~27% in the year 2018. Network traffic management manages, controls, and reduces network traffic whenever necessary. It is used to reduce internet bandwidth, for example, by the network scheduler. It is used by network administrators to minimize latency, congestion, and data loss.
- A cloud-deployed network provides better control over the network, allowing a firm to prioritize traffic between the system and the internet so that more bandwidth is available for essential users and applications.
- Network security management is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 6% during the forecast period. With the increasing dependence on technology, it is becoming crucial to secure every aspect of online information and data. As the internet penetrates and computer networks become complicated, data integrity has become one of the most significant elements for businesses to consider.
- A stable and efficient network security management system is essential to protecting the company and client data. An ideal network security system helps businesses in reducing the risk of data theft and sabotage.
- Among the components, the solutions accounted for a larger market share of ~54% in the year 2018. The solutions are used by end-use industries for applications such as operations, human resources, financial, IT, marketing, and sales, among others.
- The services segment is forecasted to witness a higher growth rate of 17.0% during the forecast period. The segment is further classified into managed and professional services.
- North America held the largest market share of ~30% in the year 2018. The growing investments in digitalization and e-commerce are governing the market in the region. The region has adopted new and advanced technologies at a very early stage. High penetration of cloud technology, the internet of things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data, among others, are propelling the market in North America. Moreover, the region is a hub for significant market vendors who are increasingly launching new products in the market.
- Key participants include SolarWinds, Cisco Systems, ManageEngine, NETSCOUT Systems, Ipswitch, Kentik, Genie Networks, Colasoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, Nokia Corporation, Plixer, CA Technologies, and NetFlow Auditor, among others.
Click here to avail the report at an unbelievable discount rate: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2317
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Network Traffic Analyzer market on the basis of end-use, component, organization size, deployment mode, industry vertical, and region:
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Network Monitoring
- Network Security Management
- Traffic Management
- Customer Data Analysis
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and E-commerce
- IT and Telecommunication
- Transport and Hospitality
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Find the extensive Report Description, TOC and Table of Figure @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/network-traffic-analyzer-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Fintech blockchain Market Emerging Trends, Business Opportunities and Forecast 2019-2026 | IBM, Microsoft, Ripple, Chain, Earthport, Bitfury, BTL, Oracle
By Eric Lee