The upsurge of the Internet and the emergence of precise and real-time tracking led to the ontogeny and progress of navigation systems market. As per the IndustryARC market research report, the navigation systems market is poised for incredible profits in the near future. The report estimates the global navigation systems market value as of 2018 at $721.1651 million and foresees the opportunities to grow at a compound annual interest rate (CAGR) of 9.81% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Navigation Systems Market: By Equipment (LORAN Navigation System, Omega Navigation System, Satellite Navigation System); By Deployment (Cloud and On-Premises); By Technology (RFID, Cellular, Network, Bluetooth and others); By Application (Automobiles, Healthcare, Agriculture and Marine) By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).” This report incorporates trends, growth drivers, financial overview, business strategies, and recent developments in the global navigation systems market.
Global Navigation Systems Market: Leading Segments
As per the analysis, North America shares the highest portion of the total navigation systems market. The region is accounted for 23.56% of the total navigation systems market share in 2018. The rising adaptability of autonomous vehicles in the geography and the vigorously established e-commerce retail sector are responsible for the flourishing navigation systems market in the region.
By application, the vehicular and pedestrian segments are the fastest growing application in the navigation systems market. Constantly growing population and the demands in the automobile sector resonates with the rising opportunities in the navigation systems market. Continuous development of road and infrastructures has changed the physical landscapes in both the developing and developed economies. To solve the issue of direction loss and location identification, the navigation systems installed in the mobile phones are profiting the global navigation systems market. The demands for the applications in navigation systems market are projected to grow at an astonishing CAGR of 35.16% through to 2025.
View Full Table of Contents of Navigation Systems Market:
Global Navigation Systems Market Analysis
The navigation system is an inertial guidance system or positioning system that aids in the navigation of entities using specific sensors. These satellite navigation systems are extensively useful in the autonomous vehicle, E-commerce, and logistics operation. Navigation is a necessary task for carrying out any operation in the environment. The navigation system is equipped in vehicles that provide the traffic flow and suggests alternative routes, allows people to understand the terrain, and depicts the information on nearby vehicles and other obstacles.
Defense and aerospace industries are the most buoyant users of the navigation systems. Growing passenger flight operations and ships have increased the demands of navigation systems.
Global Navigation Systems Market Trends
- Industrial automation across the globe is commissioning a fleet of robots. The navigation system in robots is paramount for the mobility of robots in their environment. The growing prominence of industrial automation will employ a significant amount of navigation-enabled robots further inducing profits in the global navigation systems market.
- Smartphone navigation system supported by software such as Google Maps and Citymapper is the most popular navigation tools used by vehicles and pedestrians. The constant availability and connectivity to the Internet enable the people to use these navigation tools at their discretion.
Global Navigation Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report that is currently leading the navigation systems market are Honey Technologies, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman, Advanced Navigation and Sagem.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Consumer Telematics Devices Systems Market
B. Commercial Automotive Telematics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Navigation Systems Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Navigation Systems Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Navigation Systems Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Navigation Systems Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Navigation Systems Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Navigation Systems Market Strategic Analysis
18. Navigation Systems Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Navigation Systems Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.