The burgeoning number of mobile users across the globe, which is projected to observe a remarkable escalation in the near future, is significantly supporting the mobile SoC market that is poised to witness substantial growth prospects over the forecast period of 2018 to 2023. Furthermore, According to a freshly compiled market research report by IndustryARC, the market players will be reinventing new strategies in order to stay ahead of the curve in the perceptibly competitive mobile SoC market.
The IndustryARC report is comprised of well-marshaled and thoroughly researched facts, figures, and statistics along with an in-depth peek into the emerging trends, opportunities, and challenges that are going to disrupt the mobile SoC market over the aforementioned forecast period. Furthermore, the analyst has provided a well-detailed account of market dynamics and an analysis of the competitive landscape along with the strategies of various manufacturers of the same. The report is titled, “Mobile SoC Market: By Utilization (Dual Core, Quad Core, Octa Core); By Component (Microprocessor, Firmware, Memory, ASIC); By Technology (14nm, 12nm, 10nm); By Application (Mobile Phones, Tablets, Portable Navigation Devices); Geographic Analysis – Forecast (2018-2023).
Read More – Electronics Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/9/electronics-market-research-report.html
Mobile SoC Market – Recent Trends and Collaborations Disrupting the Market Landscape
• In 2016, NXP and Qualcomm expanded their collaboration in order to provide mobile transit in Snapdragon-based smartphones. This had positioned the companies in the mobile SoC market as snapdragon smartphones had gained prominence during 2016, and hence, the requirement for the customized SoC had catapulted.
• Owing to the latest trend of LTE connections, MediaTek and Ericsson collaborate to design LTE-based features in smartphones. The collaboration helped the companies garner a lot of revenues owing to the increasing LTE connections.
• In March 2017, Qualcomm collaborated with T-Hub to expand its business in India with an innovation laboratory which will reduce the complexity and instill flexibility of the SoC design that will, in turn, cater to the latest trends in the mobile SoC market. The company is using ESL platform design and verification flow to enhance the predictability during the design process and reduce the turnaround time.
• In November 2016, Qualcomm and Samsung collaborated in order to develop an advanced 10nm process technology which was used in the Snapdragon 835 mobile processor. The 10nm FinFET predecessors enable 30% extra efficiency, 27% higher performance, and 40% lower power consumption. There will be further innovation pertaining to this technology as it saves power, and power conservation is the most important trend in all the sectors including mobile phones industry.
• The Way Forward in the SoC Market – The future foresees the proliferation of 5G smartphones which will require personalized mobile SoC. This trend is poised to disrupt the mobile SoC market as the market players will be personalizing the chips according to the requirement of 5G. Qualcomm has already developed Snapdragon 855 SoC for the new 5G smartphones.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
a) Semiconductor Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Mobile SoC Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Mobile SoC Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Mobile SoC Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Mobile SoC Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Mobile SoC Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Mobile SoC Market Strategic Analysis
18. Mobile SoC Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Mobile SoC Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.