Reports And Data has published a report on the Global Metering Pumps Market. It includes a database of all market essentials, with key facts and figures represented in the form of tables, pie charts, graphs, etc., giving the reader a better understanding of the market. Currently, the Metering Pumps market is witnessing industry-wide development. The research study presents a detailed analysis of the industry and projects the future market growth by examining the current growth factors, opinions of industry experts, and other industry-related information derived from reliable sources. The report offers estimates for Global Metering Pumps Market Forecast till 2026.
Metering Pumps Market Size – USD 4.52 Billion in 2018, CAGR of 6.3%, Metering Pumps Industry Trends – The rising demand from the Asia Pacific region.
The global metering pumps market is forecast to reach USD 7.40 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from end use industries, coupled with the rising industrialization and urbanization in emerging economies governs the growth of the market. The surging demand for environment friendly waste-water treatment procedures will also contribute to the increasing demand for metering pumps in the coming years. The most common applications of metering pumps include water treatment, chemical, food processing, and other industries where well-defined flow rate is essential, when tasks such as the chemical treatment of water in boilers for use in cooling towers, or while working potable water. Other applications include operations such as for the blending of liquids in food processing plants, and to reduce frictional losses when moving oil or liquid natural gas in pipelines, and many others.
Click here to get a sample of the Global Metering Pumps Market Research Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2076
Most exhaustive List of Top key vendors in Metering Pumps Market are:
Flowrox, Graco Inc., Dover Corporation, IDEX Corporation, Grundfos, Lewa, Injection Technical Control Incorporation, Milton Roy, Mcfarland-Tritan LLC, SPX Flow Technology Norderstedt GmbH, Prominent, Seko S.P.A, Seepex GmbH, Verder Group, Swelore Engineering Private Limited, and Wanner Engineering, among others. The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Scope of the Report:
The all-encompassing research weighs up on various aspects including but not limited to important industry definition, product applications, and product types. The pro-active approach towards analysis of investment feasibility, significant return on investment, supply chain management, import and export status, consumption volume and end-use offers more value to the overall statistics on the Metering Pumps market. All factors that help business owners identify the next leg for growth are presented through self-explanatory resources such as charts, tables, and graphic images.
The growing demand from marine, machinery, and automotive industries are contributing to the growth of the market.
Reports and Data has segmented the Metering Pumps market:
Pump Drive Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Solenoid-Driven Metering Pumps
- Motor-Driven Metering Pumps
- Pneumatic Metering Pumps
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Diaphragm Metering Pumps
- Mechanically Deflected Diaphragm
- Hydraulically Deflected Diaphragm
- Plunger Metering Pumps
- Peristaltic Pumps
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Water Treatment
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Food and Beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Get Your Copy at Discounted Price@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2076
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Among the pump drives, the solenoid-driven pumps accounted for the largest market share of ~41% in the year 2018. Solenoid pumps are usually used in water treatment and chemical processing plants. Solenoid pumps are the simplest type of pumps because they have very few moving parts, due to which the drive is virtually wear-free. The pump requires no lubricated bearings or shafts; thus, lowering the maintenance and repair costs. They also provide outstanding continuous running characteristics.
- Among the product type, the diaphragm metering pumps accounted for the largest market share of ~45% in the year 2018. Diaphragm pumps are one of the most versatile pumps. They have the ability to handle a wide range of viscosity, including caustic and abrasive. Since they operate on air, they are intrinsically safe and considered as explosion-proof when grounded properly and following local code. The pumps need no complicated controls, fittings, or motors to install and operate. Moreover, these require less maintenance and are relatively inexpensive.
- The peristaltic pumps are forecast to witness the highest CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Peristaltic pumps limit the media to tubing to avoid contamination of the pump and fluid. Thus, the contamination-free properties of these pumps makes it particularly suitable for use in high purity applications, including the transfer or dosing of additives and chemicals in food, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor applications.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. One of the key factors contributing to the growth of the Asia Pacific market is the increase in infrastructural and industrial development. China, India, Japan, and other Asian countries are experiencing robust investments in infrastructure, which is expected to aid in increasing industrial output. The improving economic conditions in the Asia Pacific region is also expected to provide further opportunities for pump manufacturers, owing to the growing construction, automotive, and manufacturing industries in the coming years.
For further information on this analysis, please visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metering-pumps-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Metering Pumps market for the forecast period 2019 -2026 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Metering Pumps market worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Metering Pumps market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2019 – 2026?
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Ask Our Expert@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2076