Rapid advances in production technologies have paved the way to new chemistries in the Ethylene Oxide (EO) market. Growing diversity of demand for various product types in end-use applications is propelling new opportunities. Competitive dynamics of the Ethylene Oxide (EO) market are increasingly shaped by emerging regulatory frameworks in developing and developed markets. New applications in the market will spur production volumes. Key chemical producers are expected to strengthen their production capacities to meet the rising demand across various geographies. To this end, numerous players in the Ethylene Oxide (EO) market are also expected to enter into collaborations and partnership deals. End-use industries have benefitted from advances made in materials science in recent years. Manufacturers are expected to focus on pricing strategies to keep the demand lucrative in the coming years.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2438409
Global Ethylene Oxide (EO) capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from around 26 mtpa in 2018 to 36 mtpa by 2023. More than 29 planned and announced EO plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia, and North America, over the next five years. Saudi Basic Industries Corp, China Sanjiang Fine Chemicals Co Ltd and Ineos AG are the three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
– Global EO capacity outlook by region
– Global EO capacity outlook by country
– EO planned and announced plants details
– Capacity share of the major EO producers globally
– Global EO capital expenditure outlook by region
– Global EO capital expenditure outlook by country.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2438409
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced EO plants globally
– Understand regional EO supply scenario
– Identify opportunities in the global EO industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of EO capacity data.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/