The prominence of ceramic wares is inevitable; they are one of the most essential components in the housing and construction industry. Emerging popularity for luxurious and premium ceramic products is vindicating the swelling demands in the kaolin market. According to a freshly published report from IndustryARC, the global kaolin market size assessed was of $5.8 billion as of 2018. Foreseeing the burgeoning developments in the construction industry all over the globe, the kaolin market is observed to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Kaolin Market – Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast (2019-2025).” The report presents a thorough whereabouts of the competitive landscape, trends, drivers, and challenges. Additionally, the study also incorporates the key market participants with necessary business insights.
Global Kaolin Market: Leading Segments
The demands from the APAC region are growing at the fastest rate. As per the expert analysts at IndustryARC, APAC is attributed to secure 45% of the total kaolin market share in the year 2018. Lumbering construction in the region resonates the hefty demands for kaolin as a raw product for making tiles and ceramic articulates is accounted for the colossal demands for kaolin in the region. Moreover, the growing demands for high-quality paper in both the developing and developed economies have boosted the opportunities in the kaolin market. Redundant paperwork in governmental, educational, and financial sectors is advocating the growing demands in the paper industry which are further accrediting revenue in the kaolin market.
View Full Table of Contents of Kaolin Market:
Global Kaolin Industry Analysis
Kaolinite or kaolin clay are industrial minerals that are used as a raw material in ceramics, food additives, medicines, cosmetics and as a light diffusing element in white incandescent bulbs. In the paper industry, this is used as a paper coating that enhances the smoothness, printability, and gloss of the paper. Additionally, it also addresses the issues of paper opacity and ink receptivity on the paper. The growing influence of kaolin in the production of paper packaging is deemed to infuse profits in the kaolin market. In the construction industry, kaolin is used for manufacturing ceramic sanitary ware and tiles. Kaolin furnishes the products with improved gloss, plasticity, shrinkage, color, and rigidity. The broadening demands for ceramic products in the construction and building industry and the increasing investments towards infrastructural development are the key factors for kaolin market growth. Adjacent to the construction sector, the paints and coatings industry is also an extensible employer of kaolin. Applying kaolin in paints and coatings articulation optimizes the paint’s properties such as opacity, dispersibility, gloss, pigment suspension, sheen control, and filling traits. Accumulating demands for paints and coatings in the construction and the automotive industry will nurture substantial profits in the global kaolin market.
Global Kaolin Market Trends
- Kaolin is paving its way to the production of biofuels. A process known as transesterification is carried out on vegetables with kaolin powder which leaves biofuel as the end-product. The growing environmental concerns for reducing carbon emission and the prevalent greenhouse gases have influenced the use of biofuels further augmenting the kaolin market growth.
- Kaolin is used as a filler in fiberglass to ensure robustness and strengthening in the fibers integrated into the material. Fiberglass is used in the development of aircraft, automobiles, pipes, turbines, and tanks. Fiberglass is used in the aerospace and automotive industry as it helps reduce the weight of the structure, thereby enhancing the efficiency and productivity of the product. With such a megalithic set of applications and features that support sustainability, the demands in the global kaolin market are projected to grow in the near future.
Global Kaolin Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report that is currently leading the kaolin market are KaMin LLC, Thiele Kaolin Company, BASF SE, Sibelco N.V., LB Minerals Ltd., Imerys S.A., and EICL Ltd.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Paper Coating Materials Market
B. Paper Coating Additives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Kaolin Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Kaolin Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Kaolin Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Kaolin Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Kaolin Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Kaolin Market Strategic Analysis
18. Kaolin Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Kaolin Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.