Reports And Data has published a report on the Global Intelligent Process Automation Market. It includes a database of all market essentials, with key facts and figures represented in the form of tables, pie charts, graphs, etc., giving the reader a better understanding of the market. Currently, the Intelligent Process Automation market is witnessing industry-wide development. The research study presents a detailed analysis of the industry and projects the future market growth by examining the current growth factors, opinions of industry experts, and other industry-related information derived from reliable sources. The report offers estimates for Global Intelligent Process Automation Market Forecast till 2026.
Intelligent Process Automation Market Size – USD 8.1 Billion in 2018, CAGR of 11.5%. Intelligent Process Automation Industry Trends – Increased investments in AI and digital transformation to boost the Intelligent Process Automation Market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global intelligent process automation Market was valued at USD 8.1 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 20.7375 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 11.5%.
The Intelligent Process Automation Market highlights the technologies and the applications of IPA in the different industries. The intelligent process automation market is segmented on the basis of component; software/tools and services. The services include professional and managed services offered by the IPA vendors to complement their offerings. The IPA is offered as integrated set of software or as an tool. The intelligent process automation market comprises of the IPA applications among different business functions in the industries.
The intelligent process automation market is segmented into different end users. These end users have implemented IPA for different process and are reaping the benefit of IPA such as cost optimization, enhanced productivity and security. Intelligent Automation is an advanced version of automation in which computers imitate human behaviour and possess cognitive capacities, including processing of natural language, voice recognition, computer vision technology, and machine learning. Machines with automated intelligence utilise the vast quantity of structured and unstructured data, evaluate, understand and learn on – the-go, and smartly automate procedures to deliver greater operational efficiency and business efficiency.
Click here to get a sample of the Global Intelligent Process Automation Market Research Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1906
Most exhaustive List of Top key vendors in Intelligent Process Automation Market are:
UiPath, Inc., SAP SE, Dell EMC Corporation, Blue Prism Group, IBM Corporation, Salesforce.Com, Inc., Capgemini, Cognizant, Pegasystems, Genpact, and Happiest Minds.
Scope of the Report:
The all-encompassing research weighs up on various aspects including but not limited to important industry definition, product applications, and product types. The pro-active approach towards analysis of investment feasibility, significant return on investment, supply chain management, import and export status, consumption volume and end-use offers more value to the overall statistics on the Intelligent Process Automation market. All factors that help business owners identify the next leg for growth are presented through self-explanatory resources such as charts, tables, and graphic images.
Need for addressing the dynamic customer needs, increased investments in AI and digital transformation, increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements are key factors contributing to high CAGR of intelligent process automation market during forecast period.
Reports and Data has segmented the Intelligent Process Automation market:
Component (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Design and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Business Process Management
- Application Management
- Content Management
- Robotic Process Automation
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
Business Function (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
End Users (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Telecom and IT
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Transport and Logistics
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and ecommerce
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Get Your Copy at Discounted Price@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1906
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Intelligent Process Automation Market is fastest growing at a CAGR of 0% in Asia Pacific owing to the globalization, economic development, digitalization, and the increased adoption of cloud technologies in developing countries such as India and China
- Platform/tools is accounted to be the leading segment which is valued at USD 6.54 Billion in 2018i the market
- North America is the largest region with a share of 32.84% due to the higher adoption of automation and AI in different industries and growing mobile penetration in Canada
- Managed services segment is the fastest growing at a CAGR of 20.4% due to the need for focusing on core business activities.
- Europe is expected to account for the 27.17% of the global market due to the increasing demand for automation and RPA in European countries such as U.K., France, Japan, and Germany
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) end user to account for the largest market size during the forecast period. Banking companies are gradually implementing automated and IPA technology-driven approaches for customer experience and cost savings
- Chatbot automation is the latest innovation in the global IPA Market.
For further information on this analysis, please visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intelligent-process-automation-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Intelligent Process Automation market for the forecast period 2019 -2026 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Intelligent Process Automation market worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Intelligent Process Automation market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2019 – 2026?
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Ask Our Expert@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1906