In recent years, increasing awareness on the need for a healthy start in life has triggered progression in prenatal care. Growing awareness of malnutrition, exclusive breastfeeding, and sufficient and suitable complementary feeding for infant and toddlers have been the dynamic factors influencing the infant and mother nutrition market. A freshly compiled business intelligence report by IndustryARC evaluates that the global infant & mother nutrition market offered opportunities worth $58 billion in 2018. The demand for this market is projected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.50% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report by IndustryARC titled “Infant & Mother Nutrition Market: By Mother Nutrient Product Type (Dietary Supplements, Milk, Others) Infant Nutrient Product Type (Dried & Prepared Baby Food, Milk) Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarket, Stores: Specialty, Online, Others) – Forecast (2019 – 2025)”, consolidates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market trends, application analysis, market entropy, price analysis, supplier and distribution channels, product categories, and strategic analysis of the infant & mother nutrition market.
Infant & Mother Nutrition Market: Leading Segments
The Infant Nutrition market comprises of a wide range of products including baby food, infant formula, infant milk, prepared and dried baby food. Health conscious parents are looking for organic supplements in infant nutritional products. The infant formula market demand is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.20% over the aforementioned forecast period. Growth of the infant formula market can be attributed to high birth rates, premature births, and consumer affluence.
View Full Table of Contents of Infant & Mother Nutrition Market:
Consumers of APAC countries, especially in China, are inclined to buy infant formula of multi-national brands. The scope for baby food and breastfeeding dietary supplements markets is more abundant in APAC countries. Therefore, The APAC infant and mother nutrition market aggregated 35% of the global demand, as of 2018. Globally, one in four children suffers from under-nutrition. More than half of these cases are from South Asia. Low birth weight, maternal malnutrition, maternal anemia are predominant in countries such as India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. The United Nations Children’s Fund commonly known as UNICEF, along with their partners, including local governments and communities, are promoting infant and young child feeding practices to implement the healthy systems, prevent severe acute malnutrition, and reduce premature deaths of children.
Infant & Mother Nutrition Market: Disruptive Trends
- Nutritional products and dietary supplements having vitamins and minerals that foster child growth and mother lactation, are continuously raising the demand in the global infant and mother nutrition market.
- Developments in infant formulations, which bear a strong resemblance to human milk, are estimated to emerge in the near future.
- Reliance on preprepared meals and snacks and increasingly hectic lifestyles are the factors promoting the growth of the infant and mother nutrition market.
- Lower cost of production and emerging middle-class income groups in developing countries are attracting investors from across the globe.
- The key trends in the baby food market include organic options, innovative packaging, and products that deliver specific health benefits that empower children’s physical development and cognitive abilities.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Infant & Mother Nutrition Market: Competitive Landscape
Major vendors operating in the global infant and mother nutrition market are Nestle S.A., Danone S.A., Royal Friesland Campina N.V., Abbott Laboratories, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Kraft Heinz Company, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, Bledina, and Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co., Ltd.
A. Medical Nutrition Market
B. Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Infant & Mother Nutrition Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Strategic Analysis
18. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.