According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled, “Industrial Motors Market: By Voltage (Very Low, Low, Medium, High), By Product Type (AC, DC, EMC); By End User (Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Mining, Others) & Geography – Forecast (2018-2025)”, the market is driven by the increasing demand for industrial motors across all the regions.
The global market for Industrial Motors was worth $32.9 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach $40.43 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.63% in the forecast period. The Oil & Gas remained the dominant end-user industry category for Industrial Motors market in 2017, with 28% share, followed by Mining & Metal, with 12% share. The LV Industrial Motors are the dominant type of electric motors in commercial industries. Owing to their notable utilization in the Oil & Gas sector, the market in this industry is projected to increase from $5.30 billion in 2017 to $6.46 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 3.52%. But the Water and Wastewater sector is analyzed to witness an upsurge with the highest CAGR of nearly 6.76% in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2025.
The APAC region is the largest market for industrial motors, with a market size of $14.99 billion in 2017. The American market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.29% to reach $10.23 billion by 2023. The growth in the emerging countries is being consolidated by the mature markets such as the U.S. and Canada. The fastest growing geographical segment for the industrial motors market is the APAC region, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% to reach revenue of $19.15 billion by 2021.
The increasing level of water pollution is likely to trigger the waste and water management measures in South East Asian countries, and also in developing countries such as China and India. The European market is projected to show a steady growth rate in the expansion of power generation sector, and energy infrastructure. The North American market has attained the maturity stage, and was forecast to bounce back by 2017, as per the life cycle of the industrial motors.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
The Industrial Motors prices corresponds to various factors, depending upon the structure and operational environment of motors. Some of the eminent influential aspects of pricing include motor positioning, phases, insulation, service factor, operating temperature, frame sizes, voltage and power ratings, energy efficiencies, frequency ratings and several others.
This section deals with the pricing of General Purpose Low Voltage Industrial Motors that are taking into account what the eminent players are offering in the range of 575V in the Premium Efficiency Range.
The analysis has been performed for different Horse Power Ratings, considering the average selling prices (ASPs) based on speed, frame, weight and current ratings. As the horse power ratings increases, so do the prices of motors, which will experience a surge accordingly.
The higher demand for oil from Asia due to the increasing transportation sector in China and India is projected to drive the demand and growth of Industrial Motors Market.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
Rising demand and investments in major end-user industries will drive the demand for Industrial Motors in this region.
The domestic demand in the APAC region is estimated to continue to drive the market due to declining oil prices and strong labor market conditions.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Industrial Motors Market:
The key players in the market includes ABB and Siemens. Both the manufacturers have a stronghold in the Low Voltage Industrial Motors segment. ABB’s acquisition of Baldor uplifted its market share in Industrial Motors across the globe. The Industrial Motors are matured products that has led to the creation of significant unorganized market, particularly in China.
Industrial Motors Market Report is Segmented as below.
- Industrial Motors Market By Voltage:
- Very Low Voltage
- Low Voltage
- IE 1 (Standard Efficiency)
- IE2 (High Efficiency)
- IE3 (Premium Efficiency)
- IE4 (Super Premium Efficiency)
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
- Industrial Motors Market By Product Type:
- By Phase
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
- By Operation
- Asynchronous/Induction Motor
- Permanent Magnet AC Motor
- Wound Field Motor
- Brushless Motor
- Synchronous Reluctance
- Variable Reluctance Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Switched Reluctance Motors
- Permanent Magnet DC Brush Motor
- Winding Field DC Motor
- Brushless DC Motor
- Surface Permanent Magnet Type
- Interior Permanent Magnet Type
- Electronically Commuted Motors (ECM)
- Industrial Motors Market By End User:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Metal Processing
- Paper and Pulp
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics and Warehousing
- General Manufacturing
- Plastics and Packaging
- Ceramics and Glass
- Industrial Motors Market By Geography ( Covers 14+ Countries )
- Industrial Motors Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
NIDEC MOTOR CORPORATION
TECO ELECTRIC & MACHINERY CO LTD.
REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION
Generator Circuit Breaker Market
Industrial and Factory Automation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Industrial Motors Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Industrial Motors Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Europe Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Oil and Gas Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Power Generation Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Mining Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Paper and Pulp Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Food and Beverage Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Textile Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Railways Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Agriculture Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Chemical Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
- Plastics and Packaging Market for Industrial Motors (2018-2025)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.