MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “ICT Investment Trends in Financial Markets: FinTech and digital transformation driving ICT investment strategies”.
“ICT Investment Trends in Financial Markets”, report presents the findings from a survey of 168 financial markets institutions regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how financial markets institutions currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1555669
The report illustrates the core technologies that financial markets institutions are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by financial markets institutions. Through GlobalDatas survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to financial markets institutions.
Investment in financial technology (FinTech) is becoming a pressing need in a bid to offer new products, and embrace technology to create faster, more efficient, and secure infrastructure and platforms.
As FinTech continues to transform the industry, financial market institutions plan to turn their fortunes around by investing in the latest ICT domains that can enable them to adhere to the strict regulatory norms, cut overheads, streamline operations, and improve performance.
The use of ICT is enabling institutions to streamline their inter-bank payment systems and automate security settlement systems that facilitate higher cost reduction and better risk management, regulatory compliance, and customer retention.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions financial markets institutions are interested in outsourcing
– Financial markets institutions investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing financial markets institutions investments in each technology category
– How financial markets institutions IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Financial markets institutions distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into financial markets institutions preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that financial markets institutions are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing financial markets institutions decisions to select an ICT provider
– Approximately 62% of respondents are planning to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, as the changing regulatory landscape and increased competition has necessitated financial market institutions to adopt newer ICT solutions to enhance product and service offerings, in order to survive in the volatile financial market sector.
– The survey finds that financial market institutions are planning to allocate 35% and 33% of their cloud computing budget to infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) in 2017 respectively.
– For 57% of institutions in the financial market, the decision to purchase cloud solutions is taken solely by the IT department, with the dedicated aim of achieving process transformation in their existing business operations.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the financial market institutions’ ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by financial market institutions in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of financial market institutions
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing financial market institutions decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business objectives that financial market institutions are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207