Market Size- USD 260.95 Billion in 2018, Market Growth- CAGR of 7.9%, Market trends- rise in chronic diseases worldwide is boosting the global home healthcare market, Asia Pacific expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global home healthcare market was valued at USD 260.95 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 482.97 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9%. The market for home healthcare is growing out of critical customer needs. Not common a few years back and still unheard in many small towns of the world, this is an industry that has grown from its nascent to the advanced stages very rapidly. Home healthcare as a market can be divided into several segments and sub-segments today. It includes services ranging from unskilled care to skilled nursing. The product range is also very wide, and so is the scope and need for specializations.
To look at the PDF Sample Report and get 30 minutes of a free consultation @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2025
Increasing pediatric healthcare need and a growing geriatric population worldwide are the very key industry drivers. Worldwide population older than 60 years is estimated be around 2 Billion which might lead to increasing chronic diseases being diagnosed which evolve the demand for diagnostics such as imaging diagnostics as well as mobility care products will show rise in demand. Home healthcare is more cost effective than establishing hospitals. It has a ready and growing demand today. North American region is the industry leader today, due to advanced technologies in healthcare such as AI in healthcare IT, diagnostic apps such as mHealth application, high level of healthcare spending and policies for backing up the costly therapies or treatment; while Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the coming years.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Increasing number of trauma and drug abuse cases are multiplying the need of rehabilitation services, both in the general and home healthcare market. These services accounted for almost 50% of all home healthcare services in 2018.
- North America has the leading share in the home healthcare industry chiefly because of the converging trends of their ageing population, rise in the number and cases of chronic diseases and technological advancements
- Asia Pacific region will witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period on account of cost advantages, rise in the numbers of the ailing population and an increased need of delivery-based healthcare. 10% of healthcare investment in R&D is expected by 2019
- China and India are expected to witness a huge surge in this market, as the market value is expected to double itself in India shortly. As more number of elderly population is expected to be residing in China and Asia Pacific region by 2050 along with that increased healthcare spending and the government of India planning to increase public health spending 2.5% of GDP by 2025.
- By product type, Diagnostics occupies the largest market share and is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period.
- Latin America and Middle East and Africa will also be showing an average growth of around 6.9% till 2026. As in Latin America the healthcare cost is considerably low
- More competitive home healthcare workforce payment, improved trainings, better delivery systems and a broader use of telehealth are some pointers recommended to establish a firm in this industry.
- A rise in the disposable income, increasing awareness about home healthcare, improved sources of funding and greater technological and scientific innovations boost the industry.
Click here to avail the report at an unbelievable discount rate: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2025
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Home Healthcare market by Type, by Services, by Product, by Software and by Region:
Market Segmented by Type
- Home Telehealth Monitoring
- Home Telehealth Services
- Telehealth Software Solutions
Market Segmented by Services
- Infusion Therapy
- Unskilled Care
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pregnancy Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Hospice and Palliative Care
Market Segmented by Product
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Oxygen Delivery Systems
- Sleep Apnea Therapeutic Devices
- Wound Care Products
- Other Therapeutic Products
- Mobility Care
- Mobility Scooters
- Walkers & Rollators
View Exhaustive Market Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/home-healthcare-market
Market Segmented by Software
- Agency Software
- Clinical Management Systems
- Hospice Solutions
Market Segmented by Region
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Rest of the Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America (Brazil)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
High Throughput Screening Market 2019 – It is predicted to reach USD 26.71 Billion to Unlock Growth Opportunities by 2026
By Eric Lee