According to a recent report published by IndustryARC, rise in traumatic and chronic diseases has increased the demand for effective medical tools and devices, as well as active and passive agents to control excessive bleeding, thereby opening up huge opportunities for the global hemostats market. The global hemostats market generated $6,778.3m in revenue in 2018. The US-based Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) highlights that its database includes over 6.5 million cardiac surgery records. Additionally, the U.S. has a large geriatric population, which reflects the risk of several diseases such as arthritis, renal problem, and many more, which generate huge demand for surgery and medical hemostats. The North America region held a 47% share of the global hemostats market in 2018.
The report is titled “Hemostats Market: By Type (Active, Passive, Flowable, Sealants, and Adhesive); By Treatment (Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Procedure, Soft Tissue Reconstruction, Spinal Procedures, Hepatic Resection, and Others); By End User (Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, and Others); & By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023).” This report provides an in-depth analysis of the changing aspects of the niche market and a comprehensive industry coverage analysis from the vendor’s perspective.
Global Hemostats Market: Leading Segments:
An upsurge in the global demand associated with the need for advanced hemostats in the medical industry along with increasing incidences of neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, and cesarean delivery will elevate the hemostats market scope. As per the report, the global hemostats market is evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 7.29% through 2025. Among other treatment procedures, cardiac surgery is projected to generate a huge hemostats market demand. The cardiac surgery segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period 2019–2025.
The key companies operating in the global hemostats market include Baxter International Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer Inc., CSL Behring, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, B. Braun Melsungen AG, C. R. Bard, Inc., Medtronic Vascular solutions, and Vitagel Surgical Hemostat. Baxter International Inc. is a renowned healthcare company that caters to the needs of medical facilities by delivering an innovative range of life-saving products. These products include anesthetic gases and drugs, biosurgical equipment, injectables and syringes, and many others. It also provides several hemostatic sealants, adhesives, and tools, which are vital during surgical procedures and ligation closure.
View Full Table Of Content Of Hemostats Market:
Global Hemostats Market: Growth Drivers And Innovations:
· Chronic diseases are incessantly increasing across the world coupled with increasing accidental injuries, high health risks in the elderly population, and growing governmental healthcare awareness programs and R&D investments are significantly driving the global hemostats market.
· BoneSeal hemostatic, which effectively heals bone damage and also facilitates faster bone growth has gradually paved its way into the American cardiac surgery market.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market
B. Next Generation Biometrics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Hemostats Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Hemostats Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Hemostats Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Hemostats Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Hemostats Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Hemostats Market Strategic Analysis
18. Hemostats Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Hemostats Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.