A large number of processes that are carried out in the healthcare industry are extremely critical as they can majorly affect a patient’s life. One of these is medical transportation which is extremely essential for the admission of patients and delivery of medicines when the patient is in need. The demand for the healthcare transportation services market is therefore perpetually high as the need for medical transportation is virtually constant according to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. As per the report, by the end of 2023, the healthcare transportation market is evaluated to earn a market revenue of $101.3 billion.
The report is titled ‘Healthcare Transportation Services Market: By Medical Transportation (Pharmaceutical, Incubator, Mobile Treatment, Others); By Non-Medical (Courier service, Event Cover, Others); By End-user (Hospital, Airport Shuttle, Nursing Care, Others); By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023).’ The analyst of the report has concentrated on explaining in detail about the market forces, which include the rising need for logistics cost reduction, and quick transportation of samples. During the forecast period 2018-2023, the healthcare transportation services market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 4.17%.
Healthcare Transportation Services Market: Regional Analysis and Competitive Analysis
‘In the recent years, there has been a growing focus on developing sophisticated healthcare transportation services to ensure that the patients receive adequate medical attention on time. These systems play a vital role in improving healthcare by encouraging greater use of preventive medical care, providing mobility aids to disabled people and by reducing overall health cost,’ states the analyst of the report. Further estimations by the analyst includes key market players who have played a fundamental role in the healthcare transportation services market. These companies are Logisticare Solutions LLC, American Medical Response, Healthcare Transportation LLC, Prohealth Care, DHL International GmbH, ERS Medical, First Transit Inc., Molina Healthcare Inc., ATS Healthcare, Xpress Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Inc., Crothall Healthcare Inc., Aramark Healthcare, MTM Inc., Acadian Ambulance Service Inc., Mobile Care Group Inc., Medspeed LLC, Wellmed Medical Group, Medical Services Ltd, and BIOS Groep, Falck A/S.
In 2018, the Americas generated a total revenue of $5.14 billion and became the geographical leader of the healthcare transportation services market. The U.S. and Canada have the highest number of geriatric people, who often require immediate medical transportation services. This has been the most important factor for the growth of the healthcare transportation market in the Americas.
View Full Table Of Content Of Healthcare Transportation Services Market :
Healthcare Transportation Services Market: Recent Developments
· American Medical Response (AMR) recently began its 5-year term as the exclusive advanced life support transportation services provider in the U.S. The services that AMR offered have been lauded by citizens across the country.
· DHL International GmbH, after innovating in the healthcare transportation market and releasing services such as cold chain services and inbound transport recently opened a logistics center in Germany in order to expand its operations.
· Crothall Healthcare Inc. recently acquired the U.S. based Modern Medical Systems, which provides excellent professional maintenance and service to the medical community. This acquisition has helped Crothall to extend its medical maintenance programs to meet the rising transportation needs of the healthcare industry.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Home Healthcare Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Healthcare Transportation Services Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Healthcare Transportation Services Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Strategic Analysis
18. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.