With constant research being carried out pertaining to identification, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention from recurrence of several diseases, healthcare professionals constantly need to acquaint themselves with news, information, and updates. According to a newly published report by IndustryARC, this is where healthcare learning management systems play a key role by providing consolidated and exhaustive courses on healthcare developments. During the forecast period 2018-2023, the global healthcare learning management systems market is evaluated to grow at a burgeoning compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.1%. With this outstanding CAGR, the market will witness high potential and earn a calculated revenue of $1585.4m.
The report is titled ‘‘Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market: By Deployment Type (Cloud & On-Premise); By Delivery Mode (Self Learning, Blended Learning, Instructor-Led Learning); By Application (Compliance Training, Care Courses, Pharmaceutical Product Education & Others); & By Geography – (2018-2023).’’ Life sciences and healthcare analysts at IndustryARC have spent a considerable amount of time analyzing the market in order to statistically present important aspects of this market including growth drivers, trends, and market opportunities.
View Full Table Of Content Of Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market :
Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market: Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape
The report states that ‘‘the value chain for the healthcare learning management systems industry has been established as an interdependent and complex network comprising LMS providers, cloud service providers, equipment manufacturers, payment gateway service firms, tutors, medical facilities, students/learners, and pharmaceutical companies.’’ Since the healthcare industry is the strongest in the Americas with the proper establishment of healthcare institutions such as Johns Hopkins Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Mayo School of University, and others, this region has become the leading marketplace for healthcare learning management systems. In 2018, the Americas healthcare learning management system market earned a total market revenue of $253.8. The region’s market is further evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 21.7% during the forecast period 2018–2023.
Key companies of this market have invested resources in inventing different kinds of learning platforms that make the process of getting acquainted with courses extremely simple for healthcare professionals. Some of these eminent companies include Relias Learning, Kallidus Ltd., Gyrus Systems Inc., Litmos (Callidus Software Inc.), Docebo S.P.A., Escalla Ltd., DLC Solutions LLC, Lambda Solutions Inc., Saba Software Inc., and Webanywhere Ltd.
Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market: Recent Developments
· Relias Learning recently introduced Relias Academy, which has significantly expanded online healthcare learning options for professionals by providing them around 1,700 courses that have been specially constituted by learned healthcare individuals.
· Gyrus System launched Gyrus AIM r16.1, which has an additional feature called Badging that has an internal maintenance menu, search capabilities, and an analytic module, and facilitates registration of courses via email.
· Docebo SPA has entered into a partnership with 70:20:10 Institute for the capitalization of learning potential through collaboration.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Home Healthcare Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Strategic Analysis
18. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Healthcare Learning Management Systems Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.