The HNW Market study covers various perspectives of the market, including market dynamics, value chain, pricing analysis, competition analysis, regional and segmental growth comparison and macro-economic and industry growth analysis, along with segment-level projections in a comprehensive manner.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2379728
Chasing capital appreciation opportunities, HNW investors have been eager to increase their equity holdings over the past few years. While we do not expect a fall in demand for risk assets, HNW investors are looking for new means to diversify their portfolios. Overall we expect a notable increase in alternatives at the expense of fixed-income products over the coming year. However, there will be significant regional differences. Over the next 12 months we expect to see a reallocation of HNW assets as investors increasingly seek to diversify their holdings. This means wealth managers will do well to discuss the various methods that will help HNW investors diversify their portfolios. Diversification across asset classes remains the go-to approach, with too little attention given to geographical and intra-asset class diversification.
Drawing on our 2018 Global Wealth Managers Survey, this report analyzes HNW asset allocation strategies in 19 key markets. In particular, it examines the drivers behind investment choices now and over the next 12 months.
– HNW investors in Asia Pacific are significantly more risk averse than their global peers, with an average equity allocation of 32.8%. This compares to 42.3% in Europe and 52.8% in North America.
– 64.3% of wealth managers expect demand for alternatives to rise, while a mere 13.0% expect a drop in demand. The asset class is becoming more popular as a diversifier and as the allure of bonds fades.
– Liquidity concerns are also driving demand for cash and near-cash products, with 61% of wealth managers expecting an increase, while demand for bonds is forecast to drop.
– Amid growing uncertainty, the predictability of returns is driving demand for a stable rental and dividend income in the form of property and equities, calling for a focus on quality assets.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2379728
Reasons to buy
– Understand investment trends and adjust your service proposition based on a detailed understanding of HNW investors investment preferences.
– Understand how to best promote investment products by learning what is driving investment choices.
– Learn how and why investment preferences will change over the next 12 months.
– Understand the effect increased volatility can have on investor behavior and how to minimize the risk of customers changing providers.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investment drivers.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/