Communication is an inevitable part of a business especially when the business is operating globally. Web conferencing is one such essential tool that acts as an effective medium of communication. According to a market research report by IndustryARC, the global web conferencing market size was evaluated at $9.67 billion as of 2018. Rapidly expanding globalization has emerged the need for real-time communications among the people and organizations. Due to this, the web conferencing market is expected to grow at a noticeable compound annual growth rate of 11.34% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Web Conferencing Market: By Type (Meetings, Collaborations and Presentations); By End-Use Industry (BFSI, Education, and Manufacturing, IT, Healthcare, and Others) and Geography – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” The report highlights the potential growth, restraints, competitive landscape, growth factors, and other key aspects related to web conferencing market.
View Full Table of Contents of Web Conferencing Market:
Global Web Conferencing Market: Leading Segments
By region, North America is the leading segment in the global web conferencing market with 35.17% share of the web conferencing market. This demand share of the region can be credited to the widespread corporate sector in the United States of America, where offices extensively use voice and video chat methods for effective communication in their businesses.
Corporate enterprises are the key application of web conferencing with an outstanding CAGR of 16.68% through to 2025. The concept of web conferencing reduces geographical barriers. Also, the web conferencing software is economic to pursue business in remote locations as they cut down on cost unnecessarily spent in traveling.
Global Web Conferencing Industry Analysis
The influence of consumerism in the IT companies is disrupting the team collaboration techniques. Moulded by advancing technology, the web conferencing demands are increasing owing to its convenient and easy access features. Web conferencing is not just limited to corporates, it is applied in countless end-user industries such as healthcare, information technology, military, education, and manufacturing. Web conferencing is gaining popularity among the budding start-up companies and it is aiding them with the appropriate communication technique to cater to their business. Web conferencing also helps in establishing a closer relationship and significantly improves the degree of satisfaction. Web conferencing software such as Skype and Google Duo are tremendously optimizing the web conferencing techniques. Additionally, the introduction of mobile applications of such tools has emerged as a remotely usable technique to establish communication.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=15472
Global Web Conferencing Market Trends
- The ongoing workplace trend of work-from-home to provide flexibility to the employees is scattering throughout the world. This is opening up numerous opportunities in the global web conferencing market.
- Emerging mobile-based business is trending in the web conferencing market. The necessity to execute tasks over the mobile is increasing the productivity and efficiency in the business.
- Cloud-based processes are trending in any possible domain of businesses. The uptake of cloud computing has paced up business operations through the readily available web conferencing software on web browsing applications.
Global Web Conferencing Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that have made significant developments in the Web Conferencing market are Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix, Microsoft Corporation, Adobe Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, InterCall, AT&T Inc., Avaya Inc, Google Inc. and Broadview Networks Inc.
Read More – Information and Communications Technology Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/7/information-communication-technology-market-research.html
A. Web Real-Time Communication RTC Market
B. Audio Conferencing Services Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Web Conferencing Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Web Conferencing Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Web Conferencing Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Web Conferencing Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Web Conferencing Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Web Conferencing Market Strategic Analysis
- Web Conferencing Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Web Conferencing Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.