Sugarcane farms are easily available as an efficient source for ethanol production and increasing usage of ethanol diminishes the rising global warming. IndustryARC’s latest publication states that the global sugarcane market stood at $23.60 billion in 2018 and it is set to grow with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.80% throughout the forecast period 2019-2025.
The Global sugarcane market report by IndustryARC titled: “Sugarcane Market: By Type (Crystallized Sugar and Non-Crystallized Sugar); By Product type (Raw, Refined, Brown, and others) By End-user (Sweetener, Bakery Products, Confectionery, Beverages and others); & By Geography – Forecast(2019 – 2025).” The above-mentioned report deals with a detailed sugarcane market research and provides data regarding the sugarcane market revenue, sugarcane market trends, sugarcane market growth, sugarcane market forecast, competitive landscape, and strategic analysis of the global sugarcane market.
Sugarcane Market: Leading Segments
Sugarcane act as a prime feedstock in sugar and ethanol production. Furthermore, 70% of sugar is produced from sugarcane. India is the second leading producer of sugar accounting for a share of 17.1% in the world, after Brazil. Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Karnataka are the three largest sugar producers within India. China has recorded the highest sugar cane (fresh, chilled, frozen or dried) import value of 88.4% when compared worldwide, which was noted as $75,086 thousand in 2018. China is estimated to produce 13.4 Mt of sugarcane by 2027, primarily through growths in yields and area. A huge demand for sugarcane from India, China, and Indonesia has contributed the share of APAC in the global sugarcane market. Therefore, the APAC region accounts for a leading share of 44.60% among other regions in the global sugarcane market.
Domestic consumption has been recognized as the fastest growing application in the global sugarcane market, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.56% over the above-mentioned forecast period. The largest share of sugarcane is used to produce ethanol and sugar which is widely spent across a diverse range of end-user industries such as sweetener, bakery products, confectionery, beverages, packaged foods, and pharmaceuticals.
View Full Table of Contents of Sugarcane Market:
Sugarcane Market: Disruptive Trends
- Implementation of advanced farming practices which include sprinkler irrigation, wide space planting, alternate furrow irrigation, seedling technology, and drip irrigation is increasing the productivity of the sugarcane.
- Sugarcane juice consumption offers diverse skin benefits such as rejuvenating skin, protection of skin from aging, and cure of acne. In addition to this, it also incorporates numerous health benefits such as instant energy booster, assists the development of bones and teeth, cures febrile disorders, aids liver functioning, and many more benefits are contributing for the growth of global sugarcane market.
- Indian government initiatives such as national plan guaranteed prices to the farmers and subsidized exports are supporting the sugarcane production in India.
- Brazil is the largest producer of sugarcane, which is majorly utilized in ethanol production and it targets to replace 13.7 percent of crude oil usage and a 5.6 percent reduction in global carbon dioxide emissions by 2045.
Sugarcane Market: Competitive Landscape
A major part of the sugarcane market share is employed by the key strategic players such as Cosan Ltd., British Sugar Plc., and Suedzucker AG.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Brazil Sugarcane Market
B. India Sugarcane Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Sugarcane Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Sugarcane Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Sugarcane Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Sugarcane Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Sugarcane Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Sugarcane Market Strategic Analysis
18. Sugarcane Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Sugarcane Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.