Despite the many technological advancements in the medical field, the stethoscope has always remained the primary tool for doctors. The products in the stethoscope market vary depending on their auscultation response and the manufactured brand. The stethoscopes market report published by IndustryARC estimated the global stethoscopes market size to be $371m in 2018 and projects the demand to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.10% during the forecast period 2019–2025.
The report is titled “Stethoscopes Market: By Product (Fetal Heart Rate Detectors, Fetal Stethoscopes, Esophageal Stethoscopes, Electronic Stethoscopes, Digital Stethoscopes, Manual And Mechanical Stethoscopes) & By Region – Forecast (2019-2025).” It provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, market trends, applications, end-use industries, product portfolio of companies, product market sizing, and strategic analysis of the global stethoscope market.
Stethoscopes Market: Leading Segments
Based on their usage, stethoscopes are classified into standard, electronic, veterinary, fetal, cardiology, and pediatric stethoscopes. Modern stethoscopes are highly advanced and sensitive and are improving further. Doctors choose stethoscopes based on their basic principle of auscultation performance and identification of sounds in the body. These stethoscopes are extensively used in medical universities, learning centers, and hospitals. Electronic stethoscopes are broadly used in hospitals, especially in cardiology and pulmonology departments for data preprocessing, signaling, and data acquisition of the sounds and their characteristics. With the increasing healthcare expenditure and technological advancements, the hospitals end-user segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.70% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
North America is home to a large number of stethoscope manufacturers and technology innovators, owing to the high incidence of cardiovascular diseases in the region. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. accounts for more than 600,000 deaths associated with cardiovascular diseases every year. [SM1] Multiple cardiopulmonary conditions can be treated in a timely manner using digital stethoscopes. Major health care organizations in the U.S. are undertaking research to enhance digital stethoscope using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and sensor technology. North America held41% share of the global stethoscope market in 2018.
View Full Table of Contents of Stethoscopes Market:
Stethoscopes Market: Disruptive Trends
- Wireless electronic stethoscopes are anticipated to be commercialized in the near future.
- Artificial Intelligence is helping the health care industry transition to newer heights. Northwestern Medicine of the U.S. along with Eko, is working on a smart stethoscope (CORE) that can enable doctors to manage cardiovascular diseases with the help of machine learning.[SM2]
- Manufacturers of amplifying stethoscopes are teaming up with software companies to enhance the functionalities of stethoscopes.
Stethoscopes Market: Competitive Landscape
3M, American Diagnostic Corporation, Welch Allyn, CliniCloud, Dongjin Medical, Cardionics, Eko Devices, GF Health Products, Medline Industries, and Rudolf Riester are some of the key players in the global Stethoscopes market.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Japan Stethoscopes Market
B. Lifesciences and Healthcare IT Services Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Stethoscopes Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Stethoscopes Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Stethoscopes Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Stethoscopes Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Stethoscopes Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Stethoscopes Market Strategic Analysis
18. Stethoscopes Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Stethoscopes Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out the market shares of other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a specific country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.