In the Report “Regenerative Medicine Market: By Therapy (Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, Tissue Engineering, Small Molecules, Biologics); By Product (Autologous Cell-Based, Allogeneic Cell-Based, Acellular); By Application (Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine, Dermatology, Cardiovascular, CNS, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by different parts of cells used as part of a therapy or treatment for a variety of diseases and conditions.
North America established with major share and growth in the Regenerative Market
North America held a major share in global regenerative medicine market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region in terms of revenue. The North American market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 23.30% to reach revenue of $31.19 billion by 2023 from $8.87 billion in 2017. U.S. is slated to grow at significant growth rate, owing to the rising demand for tissue-engineered and stem cells products for the treatment of various genetic diseases. Europe is the second leading region to grow at a CAGR of 21.44% to reach revenue of $20.64 billion by 2023 from $6.4 billion in 2017. U.K. holds significant share in the regenerative medicine market among all the countries, and is set to witness remarkable growth in the coming future. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to witness fastest progress in terms of revenue, with a CAGR of 27.27% and to reach $19.4 billion by 2023. China and India are rapidly increasing due to aging population and per capita healthcare overheads, rising consumer awareness and higher focus on research in regenerative medicines.
Selected Therapy and Materials Weight done in the full Report:
The Regenerative Medicine Market is segmented into therapy, which consists of five types. Among all the segments, Cell therapy dominated the regenerative medicine market in 2017 with revenue of 10.8 billion. The stem cell therapy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.3% to reach revenue of $47.08 billion by 2023, whereas tissue engineering is foreseen to grow at a CAGR of 24.6% during the forecast period. The tissue engineering therapy accounted for revenue of $5.9 billion in 2017, and present finding says the market will reach revenue of $24.06 billion and lead second in the market. In tissue engineering, demand for synthetic tissue materials is currently in elevation, due to its higher efficiency as compared to other naturally derived materials. The total market for tissue engineering usually prefers biologics derivative materials, as they are created to provide better outcomes during procedures.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Tissue engineered and stem cell products having great potential for these medicines in regenerating diseased organs is one of the key factors driving the market in the U.S. The stem cell application and advancement in nanotechnology are set to bolster the market growth in the coming years.
The use of Nano scale materials in medicine delivery, and immunomodulation process has unlocked growing opportunities for the regenerative drugs market.
The potential of regenerative medicine functions towards repair, replace, and stimulate broken tissues and organs are relevant in a wide range of neurodegenerative diseases, dermatology, orthopedic and cardiovascular applications has made things better towards market growth.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Regenerative Market
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Medtronic Plc, Acelity L.P. Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc and Nuvasive, Inc. are considered to be the dominant players of the regenerative medicine market. Smith & Nephew Plc offers products in advanced wound management, Orthopedic reconstruction, Sports medicine and Trauma and Extremities. Acelity L.P. Inc. is known for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Abdominal Surgery, Incision Management, Epidermal Harvesting and Animal health. It is followed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, which serves the market with its products such as Cystic fibrosis, pain, spinal cord injury, oncology, influenza. These companies have wide range of products, along with services for the requirements of industry verticals, and expanding their relevant positions in the market.
Regenerative Market report is segmented as below
- Regenerative Medicine Market– By Therapy
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
- Small Molecules, Biologics
- Regenerative Medicine Market– By Product
- Autologous Cell-Based Products
- Allogeneic Cell-Based Products
- Acellular Products
- Regenerative Medicine Market– By Application
- Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Spine
- Central Nervous system
- Regenerative Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Regenerative Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Athersys, Inc
- Exactech, Inc.
- Japan Tissue Engineering Co., Ltd
- Mesoblast Inc.
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
- Telemedicine Technologies Market
- IOT in Healthcare Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Regenerative Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Regenerative Medicine Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Regenerative Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Regenerative Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Regenerative Market (2018-2023)
- Therapy Regenerative Market (2018-2023)
- Product Regenerative Market (2018-2023)
- Application Regenerative Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.